Anyone Want to Repost Our Stuff?!?!?!

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I think it'd be a good idea to find a way to repost some of our pictures to reddit and other places around the net with the watermark attached to bring some new people to the forum. Would anyone be willing to repost some of our stuff? I don't know how we could reward someone reposting our stuff, but I'm down to entertain ideas. I know there is r/whaletail, r/girlswearingVS, r/girlsinyogapants that might enjoy some of our pictures. Most of the chicks on those subreddits are on a league several steps above Dawn physique wise so the pics might not be very well received? I dunno. Further, I'm not sure if they'd allow pics with the watermark cause they might call it out for spam or it just might be against the respective subreddits rules.

I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts.

So anyone down to repost some of our stuff?! Maybe I'll give the person that reposts a picture the full uncompressed version of the same pic? Just an idea...

stringit21

lvl 100 thief ;)
Any picture is well received. We would honestly just have the issue of the water mark. Someone would have to speak with the subreddit mods. There's a ton more subreddits too that match our interests

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Sounds like a good idea.

Most sites seem to be ok with a watermark, especially if the content is good, like yours is :)

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Some good ides, stringit. Would you you by chance create a list of all the subreddits you think our content would fit in well? Then I'll start emailing all the mods with our reddit account. TK, what other sites do you think we should ask the mods for permission? Give me a list so I can start sending out permission slips.

Also, tell me more about fetlife. I'm not familiar with it in the least so someone else would need to take the lead on that front.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Sounds good. I'm not sure what other sites are out there. Luckyfetish is the only one that I can think of off the top of my head