New Rules Ideas and feedback

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hey guys

After some feedback I have decide to update the site rules to help improve the site.

Here is a draft list of my new rules. Feel free to add anything you would like to see on the list or any changes your would like to see.

1. No posting of underage 18 year olds.
2. All users must use imagetwist to upload images. (This excludes members that post in the member's section)
3. As imagetwist pays you to upload images, a small fee will be taken. This will help cover the costs of running the site, plus you get to earn some money. So it is win-win, you make money and I make enough to cover the website costs. Alternatively you can donate all money earned if you do not want to enter your private payment details onto imagetwist.
3. All pictures must be uploaded with a small thumbnail size of around 180 x 180 (this save space on my servers and makes the site more consistent looking.
4. Be nice, I like to have free speech on this site so no rude message will be deleted unless specifically requested by the user the comment is about, but you may be banned if you are consistently annoying/rude.

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I do not understand the part about the image size???do i have to resize the images??? or you're talking about the thumbnail???

Last edited by a moderator:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah my mistake for not making it clear, I meant the thumbnail.

I have changed it

Captain

The rules sound good to me. Hopefully with a clear set of rules this forum unlike the previous ones will survive :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Anyone want to add any updates/changes/requests before the rules are set permanently?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Hey guys

After some feedback I have decide to update the site rules to help improve the site.

Here is a draft list of my new rules. Feel free to add anything you would like to see on the list or any changes your would like to see.

1. No posting of underage 18 year olds. 110% agree, don't think anyone will question this one.
2. All users must use imagetwist to upload images. (This excludes members that post in the member's section) I agree here, too. Original content creators should have more freedom so maybe extend it to anyone who isn't reposting someone else's work? Maybe like the candid sections? There would need to be an honor system cause I can't think of any easy way to verify users are posting OC.
3. As imagetwist pays you to upload images, a small fee will be taken. This will help cover the costs of running the site, plus you get to earn some money. So it is win-win, you make money and I make enough to cover the website costs. Alternatively you can donate all money earned if you do not want to enter your private payment details onto imagetwist. A stipulation about this changing in the future based on how donations go or until you get your own image host up and running? I'm see the rule as it is as 100% fair, though. Any hope of reaching out to the host to see if they could calm down on the ads some users complain about? We need to find a way to stop butt fucking ZB's computer :eek::rolleyes::p
3. All pictures must be uploaded with a small thumbnail size of around 180 x 180 (this save space on my servers and makes the site more consistent looking. This one might be hard/annoying to enforce, but I get what you're after.
4. Be nice, I like to have free speech on this site so no rude message will be deleted unless specifically requested by the user the comment is about, but you may be banned if you are consistently annoying/rude.Maybe we should have some type of 3 strikes rule? We could also pull some language from other sites about what constitutes 'annoying/rude' and other behaviors we want to avoid. There is some ambiguity with this one that might come back to bite the mods & admin

My only other comment would be for a set comment/opinion time. So like, this thread is stickied on every section on the site and people have until x date to comment before rules are evaluated on last time and then the final draft is made then a final much shorter round of commentary and then installment of the rules. Might be annoyingly bureaucratic but this gives the community a chance to voice concerns and minimize any type of backlash because you provided an open forum on the subject.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thanks for the feedback.

I am currently waiting on news from my image hosting site.

So I will see what happens with that before I make anymore changes to the rules for now

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Thanks for the feedback.

I am currently waiting on news from my image hosting site.

So I will see what happens with that before I make anymore changes to the rules for now

An idea on that front might be a transitionary period where the community can still use imagetwist and such while the community as a whole gets familiar with the new image host and builds trust. So basically have a soft rollout and then "on this date, there will be a hard transition (meaning rehosting of images and such) to x image host, start using it now to get familiar with it and help me get the kinks worked out before the official rollout".

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
An idea on that front might be a transitionary period where the community can still use imagetwist and such while the community as a whole gets familiar with the new image host and builds trust. So basically have a soft rollout and then "on this date, there will be a hard transition (meaning rehosting of images and such) to x image host, start using it now to get familiar with it and help me get the kinks worked out before the official rollout".

yeah what he said...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Sounds good. I will put this into place if all goes well.

However, I am currently experiencing problems with my new hosting site so it is 50/50 on whether I can even get it set up.