Favorite place to buy thongs/g-strings from?

assluvher

Hello guys and girls! I've been looking for a thread where users say their favorite places to buy lingerie from. Only saw one similar but I decided to create this one and hopefully I will get some feedback.

So, what's your favorite place to buy lingerie (thongs, g-string, bodysuits, panties, stockings, etc) from? Either if you are a guy buying for yourself, a guy buying for wife/girlfriend or a lady buying for yourself I would like to know what places are your favorites.

Thanks!

bluebird70

you cant beat victoria secrets
but i also shop in asda,tesco and peacocks for thongs

i love to buy and wear womens thongs

assluvher

you cant beat victoria secrets
but i also shop in asda,tesco and peacocks for thongs

i love to buy and wear womens thongs

Thanks for your reply! And yes you are right nothing beats Victoria's Secret. I haven't heard of the ones you mentioned. Are those in Europe? I checked them out and they have some really hot one. Thanks again

K

kiyoothong

Never shopped at VS or La Senza, but I love it when a female clerk helps me out.

Frank the tank

I have some more bellow for women thong/g-string:

La Senza
Aerie
Black heart lingerie
Frederick's of Hollywood
SnS bikini
Wicked weasel

Or you can try multi brand seller (online only):

Amazon.com
Ebay.com
Herroom.com
Barenecessities.com
Freshpair.com
Figleaves.com
Yandy.com
Wicked temptations.com (search for slinky g-string, they are awesome and tiny)
Snaz75.com

assluvher

I have some more bellow for women thong/g-string:

La Senza
Aerie
Black heart lingerie
Frederick's of Hollywood
SnS bikini
Wicked weasel

Or you can try multi brand seller (online only):

Amazon.com
Ebay.com
Herroom.com
Barenecessities.com
Freshpair.com
Figleaves.com
Yandy.com
Wicked temptations.com (search for slinky g-string, they are awesome and tiny)
Snaz75.com

I've bought some for my wife from Aerie and Yandy. Could you share some of your favorites? And if any one else has some of their favorites please share them here

K

kiyoothong

I get most of my thongs from sex stores and I don't know why, but shopping at a sex store gets me horny. I always hesitate before going into a sex store, but once I'm inside I think to myself that this is heaven.

ThongWife

I shop at v/s and yandy. And other substorms locally because they sell them cheap! I can get her like 3-4 for under $10. Ya the quality isn't there but they are still sexy