Amateur Video Section

• Thread starter Deleted member 1701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1701

Howdy, am having trouble with the amateur video page as when I go on it the page comes up and "not responding". I end up closing the site and re-opening but the issue does not resolve. rest of the site is working fine for me.

D

Deleted member 1701

sorry no I never explained correctly. it's when I click on the youtube post it stops responding. I click on page 33 and it stops responding.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
sorry no I never explained correctly. it's when I click on the youtube post it stops responding. I click on page 33 and it stops responding.

I saw your chat comments that pointed to as much. It is working for me. Has page 33 always worked in the past? Do other pages work? My guess is that since page 33 has a metric shit load of youtube video links that have to have each thumbnail loaded, it might be too much for your computer. That is simply my guess. My macbook stutters a bit when I clicked on page 33 because of all the links.

D

Deleted member 1701

the other pages do not work either and it has not been a problem in the past. nevermind.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
The YouTube videos have to load up a bit which makes them challenging to pcs then the normal image threads