Deal or no deal - Thong Slip from Nadia

Kryoptic

Almost 100% certainly not a thong. Look at picture 7 (7.jpg) you can see that her shirt is caught on it, this would mean it is likely some kind of battery pack for her microphone. No underwear would be thick enough for a shirt to hang up on like that.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Almost 100% certainly not a thong. Look at picture 7 (7.jpg) you can see that her shirt is caught on it, this would mean it is likely some kind of battery pack for her microphone. No underwear would be thick enough for a shirt to hang up on like that.

Hmmm good point. It may well be a battery pack. Damn! Still hot that it looks like a thong though :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Or maybe she tucked the pack into her thong? I have never seen a battery pack that has a strap on it. Most of the time people clip in onto their clothing

hjkt

there was a dark coloured young woman that if i remember rightly had a white colour thong on and it was showing really bad. so much so that noel commented on the fact her underwear was not very thermal hahaha!
Unfortunately knowone has captured it but it definitely was ongoing throughout the whole episode every time the person that opened the box was hugged. It was a great slip but never seen it again since i saw it on TV and was unable to capture it. I saw it at least 3 years ago on deal or no deal.

tmchubbs

2015-11-14 20.13.37.jpg