Normal versus Abnormal Behavior

joni joni

I've been pondering this for the last month or so... What is normal behavior and what is abnormal behavior.
The trouble is, being a guy, it would seem that most women's go to response to introduction is one of fear and caution. This is relatively disheartening, especially since I pose absolutely no physical threat, though I may eye the shit out of their packaging. And I really do concern myself with how I look to the outside world, I don't want to look like a creep! But as far as I'm reassured, being a creep is almost normal, but I just don't know if that's true. So I ask:
What is normal and what is abnormal behavior?
Is admiring the whaletail normal? Or is it when you hunt down the whaletail like Captain Ahab? or is it when we take candid shots? I'm really perplexed about this...
there are some questions that I haven't raised, simply because they don't immediately come to mind, so you may have some additional information to answer unasked questions, that is the merrier.
what is your concept of normal versus abnormal behavior with respect to the whaletail, VTL, or whatever your fetish maybe when it comes to a public setting?

Thorium

I think most guys have their specific "thing" like they will look at chicks asses and tits and try to look sly. I sometimes wonder the same thing like is it normal to be this aroused by thongs I mean it's just a type of underwear but it really turns me on. I think as long as you are respectful in public you're fine. I would try not to take pictures or anything like that but that's just me

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Admiring something in public isn't abnormal. I look at it like bees, they're cool to look at n all, but I don't go fucking with them and they don't fuck with me. Half the problem is confidence and being genuine. If you just take ownership of whats going to in your own head, you'd be better off. Further, having a kink isn't abnormal. Having a fetish that consumes you is abnormal. If you have to think about thongs to climax, you may have a problem.

I hope I added something to this discussion, i'm really tired so i'm going to bed.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I think it is pretty normal as well. Men are extremely visual animals and are stimulated but what beauty and sexiness. It goes all the way back to when we were living in caves.

Captain

I would say that what we do is normal behaviour, especially when compared to other types of fetishes.
You know what they say "If you question your sanity, then you still have your sanity to question." I reckon the same thing applies here.

K

kiyoothong

It's really each to his own. Everyone has their own fantasies and dreams, and we shouldn't really judge them. I mean, I have a friend who is into Anime robots. I don't really understand why he is into that, but if those robots make him happy then let him have his own enjoyment. We like thongs, and there is nothing wrong with that. I wear thongs because they are comfortable and sexy, and I don't care what others think. Some may say that it is not normal for guys to wear thongs, but I think they are just being ignorant. They should know that men's thongs are widely available and that wearing thongs does not make you gay or weird. Just because something does not fit the norm doesn't mean that it is wrong or abnormal.

Ubuntu1

I would try not to take pictures or anything like that (although I have had several friends admit to taking a pic of a chicks ass before so it's not that uncommon) because I would feel a little guilty now being older and not a dumb teenager. In terms of looking and getting super aroused, that's pretty much standard operating procedure for most guys. Hell pretty much every guy I know has either admitted or literally told me when I was with them like "hey look at that chicks tits, holy shit". Other guys are definitely checking out that ass too that's pretty much a hardwired thing man, ain't nothing going to change that first glance. But as I get older you gotta try to consciously not stare too long, it's just something every guy works on. I think what Scott said is perfect. Every guy that has a partner deals with the same thing. Basically we as humans have lived in a complex society for what like 3000 years, but have been around for much longer like 3 million years where shit was probably intense, you struggled just to survive another day, etc. You still have that primitive part of your brain, fight or flight response and every person works on balancing the two. Like you don't automatically stop being aroused by a nice ass or boobs just because you have a partner, physical arousal just don't work like that. That's why I feel our fetish is sort of a blessing. The way I see it, find a chick you trust about telling her all about your specific fetish and let her satisfy it. Sorry if this post went way off topic lol

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
There is a reason why creepshots are called like that... thats why I'm not very confortable taking candids. But I have always believed that if a girl or women doesn't want to be looked they shouldn't show, as long as you don't stare at them in an obvious way go ahead and feast your eye