Giving back to our awesome community

Slioslou

Please use the Download button
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

jabariarbad

Shouldn't have done that.

That woman will never whaletail in public ever again.

A great loss to all of the men who live in your city. Very selfish.

mmm002

It’s time for the long story
Back in 2019 I was on a yoga retreat. Lots of people, not enough teachers. I was on a partner yoga class with a hot girl (she was in a see through yoga pants with tiny white g-string showing from time to time).
Activity included switching partners. So for 10 minutes I was doing stuff with new girl (trendy young lady on recent video). All I could remember after the class was her name and location (4000+ km from me).
A week ago I was doing yoga in a fancy studio when I noticed this same lady with her g-string up her ass. I decided not to approach her in the studio and film a movie for you guys.
After the class she dressed back in her normal clothes and when walking in front of me she started pulling the string up. What a show! Marvellous.
She got on a metro station, it was one of the busiest station PACKED with people (like in Tokyo/Seoul subway). I got in the train and she was right in front of me. It was hard to breathe there..
Exiting the train I decided to gently pull her thong up, tell her “Your thong is showing, Katya. I love it!” and continue the small talk. But I’ve remembered about you guys.. How could I let myself to stop the fun in the middle?!
So I followed her 4 more stations. What comes next you could see on video)
-
After the wedgie she said (with anger): Fuck! Man, you’re an asshole. Don’t ever do it again!
Me: Katya, it’s nice to see you again looking trendy and hot as hell. Are you a birthday girl?
She: Who the hell are you?
Me: 2019 Yoga retreat, partner yoga, <mmm002>.
She: Oh! It’s my birthday. Why you tried to ruin my style (playfully)?
Me: It’s my first gift to you)
She: What a second one?
Me: Ice cream. Let’s go grab one and sit in the park nearby. If it’s good for you.
She: Ok. If you promise no more wedgies (very playfully)
Me: It’s really fun for me to pull your thong up. I cannot promise not to do it <HUGE smile>
She: Please don’t. Let’s go to the store for my present.
-
I gave her 3 more g-string pull ups the same day:
1. In a grocery store when she bended to tie her shoes
2. When we walked I've pulled the strap up saying: it's too low. I will fix it
3. As a part of a goodbye hug