VoyeurWeb

clthong

Has anyone ever been a member on this site? There are some awesome whale tail pics but you have to be a member to see the full size shots.

fitfun

It used to had more of that kind of pics. They changed their strategy to attract different audiences I guess. So the original guy started the site quit and started another site called Voyeurclouds. But there are not much of whale tail type of pics. I don't know why. Is that a trend of amateur posting site right now?

binderpatel

are any of you members on thecandidforum? registration is closed, ive been trying to forever, looks like there are a ton

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I know of voyeurweb for many years but never been very interested for I haven't seen real hotmwomen there, also as I said before i've never been up to pay for pics so...

clthong

Yeah it looks like mostly ass shots and stuff nowadays, I'm just curious since I've come across a lot of classic whale tail pics from other sites with the voyeurweb watermark,
I wonder if there are a bunch that we have never seen? Also there is this sweet looking wedgie pic that I would love to have a full size pic of:

ExPaLo

Has anyone ever been a member on this site? There are some awesome whale tail pics but you have to be a member to see the full size shots.

"Some" awesome whale tail pics? LOL. This site had TONS of excellent voyeur shots of panties/thongs/buttcracks and other similar types. Their archives are so large and it's hard to keep up and could take a long ass time to search through if there is even an option. I've saved some really hot whale tail series shots some years back off of the site.