Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Cumslut

Cool A Cumslut

I promised it so here it is... Kiky the Cumslut (my exwife)

Last edited by ivan06660; 11-26-2015 at 12:02 PM.

BOOB LOVER

2. Sponsored Links

Re: A Cumslut

By the way that's the sweater covered in cum that belonged to Lexy, the one she found coverd in cum and make her found out I'm banging her sister again

BOOB LOVER

4. Sponsored Links

outstanding photo session, just love her body, does she like facials or prefer to swallow.

6. Sponsored Links

she prefers facials, she hates swallowing but in that particular shot I cummed first inside her mouth and then on her face, the cum on her tits, she spited it out
    Last edited by ivan06660; 11-26-2015 at 05:22 PM.

BOOB LOVER

8. Sponsored Links

wold you like to see some old pics of her? the ones all you probably have already seen? or just fresh pics every now and then if I get to fuck Kiky again since her sister Lexy is really getting in the way... I'm thinking about posting some special... like a facial special, a boob special, a pussy one, a wet one, a creepshot special something like that
    Last edited by ivan06660; 11-26-2015 at 05:24 PM.

BOOB LOVER

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    wold you like to see some old pics of her? the ones all you probably have already seen? or just fresh pics every now and then if I get to fuck Kiky again since her sister Lexy is really getting in the way... I'm thinking about posting some special... like a facial special, a boob special, a pussy one, a wet one, a creepshot special something like that
    would love it!!!!

12. Sponsored Links

are you kidding me, I think we all want to see old pictures of her and new ones and any thing you want to post about Kiky and Lexy. I cant wait.

14. Sponsored Links

What do you think about the last three pics, the facial??? And what about the bush???

After sex I asked her why she had such a long bush since she had always had her pussy very well shaved, she used to shave two or three times a week, and she told me that she heard Nat telling to Lexy that I loved when she had some hair on her pussy and I laughed very hard and I had to explain to Kiky that what I like is a very nice, perfectly trimmed landing strip or a little triangle or square of pubes on top of the pussy, not that ugly bush she had that weekend but I also told her that it looked ok on her that her pussy looked like the filty whore she is...
    Last edited by ivan06660; 11-27-2015 at 09:58 AM.

BOOB LOVER

16. Sponsored Links

I like shaved myself, simply loved the facials, love to see more.

18. Sponsored Links

Awesome, would love to see some more pics

20. Sponsored Links