Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Cumslut

Re: A Cumslut

Extraordinary deepthroating!!! Love it!!

2. Sponsored Links

My creampie photos? Nothing like planting a seed!

4. Sponsored Links

I'm not into creampie I'm more a facial kind of guy I find cumming inside a pussy very boring.

BOOB LOVER

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    wold you like to see some old pics of her? the ones all you probably have already seen? or just fresh pics every now and then if I get to fuck Kiky again since her sister Lexy is really getting in the way... I'm thinking about posting some special... like a facial special, a boob special, a pussy one, a wet one, a creepshot special something like that
    I have followed you (and Kiky) across a few websites, and I love every post! I am down for old pics as well as the specials. If I remember correctly, you have a before/after boob job with her? I would love to see that again.

"What do you think about the last three pics, the facial??? And what about the bush???"

The last three picks are gold; The mess afterwards is part of the experience. I have have a fetish with cumming on clothes, so seeing the cum sweater did it for me. Not a fan of the the bush; My girl gets a Brazilian every month so I am blessed with that.

8. Sponsored Links

you made one hell of a mess on her face, wish I was there to see her reaction and I would I loved to made a contribution myself.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by poth2747 View Post
    you made one hell of a mess on her face, wish I was there to see her reaction and I would I loved to made a contribution myself.
    I bet you would have loved it I have always beleived she has the perfect whore face for a huge bukake, for what I konw she once got the cum of four dudes on her and other time the cum of three guys

BOOB LOVER

12. Sponsored Links

wow she must love cum, would love to give her a facial after I fucked her long and hard.
    Last edited by poth2747; 11-29-2015 at 09:38 PM.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    I bet you would have loved it I have always beleived she has the perfect whore face for a huge bukake, for what I konw she once got the cum of four dudes on her and other time the cum of three guys
    wow she must love cum, would love to give her a facial after I fucked her long and hard.

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by poth2747 View Post
    it's kinda funny cuz actually she hates cum but since she's my submisive whore i force her to take it on the face and also to swallow some

BOOB LOVER

18. Sponsored Links

new pics cumming your way...

BOOB LOVER

20. Sponsored Links