Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Cumslut

Re: A Cumslut

when you're fucking a submissive whore you always beggin with a blowjob

then you fuck her pussy and let her cum so she gets hornier and ready for anal, when her first orgasm is finishing you go deep inside her ass and she takes it with pleasure

*in the last one you can see her screaming in a mix of awful pain and glorious pleasure in her third orgasm, the second one from anal

when she faints a little on your couch you take advantage and make some body shots while she gets some air, she spreads her legs and ask for some more cock

but she already got more than what she deserved so you force her to suck instead

when you notice her fingering while sucking, when her pussy juices are dripping over your couch you know she's super horny again and ready to get some more but instead of fucking her you cum on her face so she ends up very frustrated, horny and sticky...

after that she tried to masturbate but I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her out my apartment with her pussy, ass and tit hanging out and her face and hair covered in cum. I saw her cleaning her face with her dress and then covering her tits and ass again, then she asked for her underwear but i told her she would get it back some other day I gave her her purse and she left

* the begining of this story is on my stories thread...

BOOB LOVER

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    when you're fucking a submissive whore you always beggin with a blowjob

then you fuck her pussy and let her cum so she gets hornier and ready for anal, when her first orgasm is finishing you go deep inside her ass and she takes it with pleasure

*in the last one you can see her screaming in a mix of awful pain and glorious pleasure in her third orgasm, the second one from anal

when she faints a little on your couch you take advantage and make some body shots while she gets some air, she spreads her legs and ask for some more cock

but she already got more than what she deserved so you force her to suck instead

when you notice her fingering while sucking, when her pussy juices are dripping over your couch you know she's super horny again and ready to get some more but instead of fucking her you cum on her face so she ends up very frustrated, horny and sticky...

after that she tried to masturbate but I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her out my apartment with her pussy, ass and tit hanging out and her face and hair covered in cum. I saw her cleaning her face with her dress and then covering her tits and ass again, then she asked for her underwear but i told her she would get it back some other day I gave her her purse and she left

* the begining of this story is on my stories thread...
    you don't know how bad I would love to fuck her or just watch you, then I would cover her face and see how she likes that.

4. Sponsored Links

fucking awsome, what a hot little slut, great pics!!

6. Sponsored Links

Mmmm she has amazing lips to grip
    Feel free to message me about whatever to kill time pm here or kik at stringit21

8. Sponsored Links

She is great what I would to her

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by 9inch90 View Post
    She is great what I would to her
    What would it be???

BOOB LOVER

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    What would it be???
    I would pull her thong to the side with my teeth then lick her to orgasam , then I would stick my big hard cock in her arse while you fucked her pussy and we would end with a huge doublte facial all over here

14. Sponsored Links

Quick update... Kiky's back into rehab... On christmass eve she and lexy were at their parents. About 2 or 3 Am three girls came looking for kiky, her old highschool friends, they were with many dudes in a couple of cars, kiky grabbed her purse and went away. Two days latter she arrived all fucked up, barely dressed, with no underwear, drunk and high as fuck. She basically passed out on the floor of her parents house. Lexy and their father picked her up and dumped her on a bed. Lexy went through kiky's purse and found kiky's phone wraped on her thong wich was covered in cum and many other body fluids.

Then lexy looked at the pictures on the phone and understood where she was. She basically had a two days fuck fest with the other three girls and about 8 to 10 different guys. The pictures begin with the 4 girls and many men on the night in a swimming pool drinking and smoking weed, thennthe girls get topless, then they do a striptease show for the guys and end up wearin only thongs ful of cash on the strings. Then pics of kiky getting her pussy licked by two girls. Then pics of kiky sucking a white guy while another guy licks her pussy and other dude grabs her tits, then pics of kiky sucking two black cocks. Then pics of four naked dudes sitting on chairs next to each other and the four girls sucking their dicks and later a selfie of the four girls with cum on their mouths and faces.

The next pics are on a bedroom and you clearly see kiky fucking two dudes. The last pic of that night is about 6:30 am and it is kiky passed out on the floor naked with her face and tits covered in cum. Then comes many pics of the girls naked suntaning by the pool and you see the guys in the background. Then obviously the sex pics begin again with all kinds of sex going on by the pool including the 4 girls and at least 8 guys. Then there is a selfie that kiky took while sitting on some dude's face.

Then the pics are again in the night and it is basically a full time orgy you can barely distinguish the four girls among a lot of guys but as lexy told me there are a couple of pics where you can clearly see kiky right in the middle of the action on her fours sucking one dick and getting fucked from behind.

Then a couple of pics the next day of the other three girls leaving on two cars with most of the men. Then a couple of pics of kiky naked drinking and smoking weed with three guys around a dinning table, thennthe fucking begins again with kiky pleasuring the three guys in different ways until it ends up with the three guys fucking her at the same time, mouth, pussy and ass filled with cock and a very nice video of her on her knees asking to get covered with cum and the three guys jerking their cocks until her face hair and tits are covered. In the next pic you see kiky on the floor by the pool, passed out covered in cum, and then a pic of her on the same spot still covered in cum being fucked by one of the guys and then a pic of her pussy dripping cum.

The next pic was taken next morning, it was kiky still passed out on the floor, on the same spot as the last ones, still covered in cum (obviously dried cum) and with lots of vomit on the floor, and on her hair and face. Then some pics of two guys trying to clean her up in a shower and getting her dressed on the dress she wore on christmass. Then there are some pics of the guys dumping her on the back of a pickup truck and some pics of her passed out on the truck lying on the floor with one tit out and her skirt lifted.

After lexy saw the pics she showed them to their parents and they tried to confront kiky but she would not wake so they took her to a hospital. After some test the doctors said she was border line OD on alcohol, weed, coke and extasis, she finally woke the next day and was furious with her family, she got released from the clinic two days later and immediately confined in a psychiatric clinic first to detox, then to rehab and then to get her dissorders threated. Apparently she stoped taking her meds about a month before that happened.

Lexy showed the pics to the drs at the hospital and the clinic and they called the police since many of the pics seemed very borderline rape. It was realy fun since the police officer in charge of the investigation is a very old friend of kikys parents and one of his assistants was one of the countless former lovers of kiky and all of them saw all the pics. The next day two of the girls and one of the guys showed up after the police forced them and they said it was all consensual, that it was kiky who organized everything and that the three guys that fucked her the last night were her friends, that no one else knew them that it was kiky who invited them and that kiky asked to the other girls and dudes to leave them four alone for the last night, one girl said that she heard kiky talking to two of them and apparently kiky knew them from college and that they were the ones that brought the heavy drugs.

They let them go because it was basically the same that kiky had been saying the entire time and also because the police officers knew that the two girls are well known ocasional high level prostitutes that very often are find in parties like that one and the guy is the son of some important politician from the state whomobviously moved lots of strings to make the investigation stop.

That night (the day after I fucked Kiky's best friend)lexy called me and asked me to go and be with her since she was very devastated by everything, apparently in all this months taking care of kiky, lexy is goten more attatched to her sister, and after all we are very close to each other. I told everything to Nat and the next morning the two of us took the first flight to their home town. At first it was a little awkward having my girlfriend in the house of my ex wife's parents so we ended up in a hotel. It was very odd because I ended up sharing a king size bed with lexy and Nat in a hotel room but nothing hapened except Lexy crying, nat taking care of her and me watching tv imagining how i could be fucking them.

After two nights Nat had to come back to take care of the bussines and to spend new years eve with her family and lexy went back to her parents. The 31th of december the dr from the psychiatric clinic called us for a special gathering with kiky. When we arrived we found kiky tied to a bed, apparently she got very violent and tried to scape twice, the abstinence sindrome hit her hard this time. Then the dr asked kiky to tell us everything that happened but she refused to and then the dr made us watch all the pics and videos it was awkward as fuck to see pics of kiky covered in cum with her mothe. At first kiky was very proud of her deed, then ashamed, then disgusted and by the end when the dr stoped at the picture of her passed out covered in cum and vomit that kiky cracked, she was crying out loud asking for forgiveness and beging for help.

At that point I left the room and lexy came with me. We went to my hotel and took a very long nap. Then in the afternoon I forced Lexy to take a shower and got her to a shoping mall, i bought her a very nice long party dress, new shoes, obviously no lingerie because the dress was too tight to wear anything under it and took her to a beautyshop so she could get ready, i bought a new suit for me and picked her up, we went to the newyears eve party at the hotel, we eat, drinked, danced, had fun and then went to the room and fucked our brains out until the sunrise.

After lunch we went to lexys parents house, she went to talk to her mom and i picked my son and took a plane with him to my parents home town, I spent a couple of days with them, then i got a call from nat asking for help with the company since many clients needed help so i called lexy and told her to go immediately. I spended an entire week with my parents and asked them to take care of my kid. They agreed after all they don't want their grandsoon anywhere near his mom.

And i arrived home last monday.

BOOB LOVER

16. Sponsored Links

wow what a holiday you had. I would of loved to spend new years with Lexy.

18. Sponsored Links

So has you fucking Lexi every so often, been a secret to both Kiki and to Nat all along?

20. Sponsored Links