How to get my girl to be a full blown whale tailer?

pcm0070

I really need some advice on how to get my girlfriend to be a full time whale tailer. I already did the easy part, converting her (pretty much) to thongs from regular underwear. She has such a big fat ass it just needs to be shown off as much as possible. I need guys to look at her and think to themselves "damn that fat ass I want to stick my face in it." and she surely can't pull that off while wearing granny underwear. She needs to be a 100% drop dead sexy, confident, arrogant, big bummed slut. I see all kinds of posts about their girls showing off, not being embarrassed about their bodies, embracing being slutty. I need that in her. She would pull it off so well it would just be amazing. How do I get her to show her thong off? Sometimes she really seems to think its sexy when her thong slips out. But most of the time, she hides it, gets embarrassed and thinks it makes her feel like a whore. Well maybe she is a whore deep down. Maybe she needs to open up and let the thong slip happen. I know she likes the attention thongs give her. Guys can't help but stare. How do I convert her to a whale tailer?

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Buy her high rise thongs a very low rise jeans it will happen eventually even if she doesn't wnat it and she might just get used to it and stopmcaring also find the right moment and talk to her and tell her you like it, maybe one day when her thong slips out with out intention on the streeth when she fix it tell her you loved the way it was and the look on other guys faces, or when in public but in not so crowded places ask her to show you a whale tail to take a pic just for the fun of it and the most important be patient don't force it, make sure she feels rewarded everytime she does something

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
Always go a size up, my girl is a size 8 and I buy her size 10s. Also try makeyourownjeans.com, get her some jeans that are really comfortable but then put them with a really low rise, anything below 6.5 inches at the front is a winner

cheesewiz

Buying regular VS V Strings are the best because they're not low rise. And if that's not enough, get them one size up.
I like to buy them for my girl online because then I can say they were just sold out of her size.
V455657_OF_B.jpg

pcm0070

Update: so things have been going okay but could be better. One good time was on Halloween she dressed up as a sexy school girl and we went out with a bunch of friends. The best part is that she had on a crop top that showed of her boobs and a pleated skirt that was so short her ass was showing. Now I didn't think she would be comfortable or even consider wearing a thong but she surprised me. She has a Victorias secret thong like everyone suggested she wear that actually matched the skirt. When I asked what she was wearing under it she said "my pink thong that matches the skirt. What else would I wear?" She said it in this cocky type voice like of course I'll wear a thong. Her big fat ass was out for everyone to peek at. The only problem is, she says Halloween is an excuse for being a slut. Her thong sticks out alot now, almost every single time she wears them. But she also makes sure to cover it up or put it away every time. Frustrating sometimes

cheesewiz

i think its fun when girls notice that their thong is showing. I try to hold my girl at the waist and run one finger under her jeans to grab her thong. So she knows I like it and like it to show a little. Doesnt always work, but usually after a glass of wine...

pcm0070

I do the same thing but no it doesn't always work. I sometimes put my hands in her back pockets while walking to try and weigh down her pants too so i can get the slip started. As far as updates, there's not a lot going on but we have a weekend of stuff coming up so my plan is to get her to get some whale tail going at some point. I don't want to push her too much with the thong thing just so it doesn't get on her nerves. I'm gonna try to get her to wear a full proof combination this weekend that will for sure get the thong out for everyone to see. I want all the attention on her big fat ass and looking like a little slut with her thong up and out.

pcm0070

There is a very small update but only small. We went to see a few friends out of town a week back and I got her to wear a pair of really low rise jeans, a shirt that is high cut and a thong to show off. She had a few good slips. One was in front of a few people that saw it. She never seemed embarrassed. Then we were out at an event and I was rubbing her lower back while sitting next to her. Her thong wasn't out but she thought it was so she looked at me and asked "is my thong out?". I said " no but I wish it was." She just looked at me with a smile and just had a little dirty giggle, almost like she thought it was sexy when she does it. I hope this is a step forward. This week my bring some slips. We will see. I'm hoping that soon no matter what she's doing, she won't care if her thong is sticking out.

pcm0070

Update, so we made a little progress again. On Valentine's day weekend we were out doing some things here and there. One night we went and saw a band play just for something to do. She had on an outfit that was for sure going to show a whale tail or two. We were sitting there with her back towards me and my arms around her waist watching the band. She had on a tight blue Lacey shirt that rode up exposing all her lower back, a sexy pair of low rise jeans that were just the right size. Im not kidding, the whole entire time we were there, her sexy bright pink VS classic thong was sticking out. Not one time was it pushed down or hidden. She would pull her pants up every once in a while but her thong always showed. I know for a fact she knew it was out too. I always run my hands back and forth around her thong and lower back. When I do that, she always hides her thong for good. Not this time. I would quietly whisper in her ear how I was going to fuck her hard when we got home. She would get a grin on her face and say "yes please fuck me." Needless to say when we got home we had one of the best nights of sex in a long time. Having her big fat ass on top with that thong on right in my face was a great reward. The next morning I asked her about if she felt her thong out and she said yes but didn't seem to care at all. We might be moving closer to her becoming that arrogant big ass slut I've always known she could be.

Lovingit

Great update pcm! Read that at work and started getting blood flowing. Super happy for you, amazing news that she's coming along leaps and bounds. What a great attitude for her to have! Knowing her thong is showing and not caring, just letting people see her whale tail.
What do you think has caused her shift in attitude? Have you been saying anything to her about it or has it just come from within?

poth2747

loved your story pcm hope you fucked her good and she swallowed your load. sounds like she could care less, was she drinking that night. love to some of her thongs and more updates, thanks a lot.

pcm0070

Lovingit- honestly this seems to be an up and down thing with her. Like once in a while she will not really care about her thong sticking out depending on where we are but then other times shes scared to death by it. Like one time we were at a bar a while ago before I started the whale tail push for her, and I came back from the bathroom to our bar stool seats to see her thong beautifully exposed. I mean there's no way you could miss it. The best part was there was a bachelorette party right behind us that definitely all could see her thong. Some of them looked at her like "ooo look at that little slut over there." So as I came up to her i put my hand back there to kind of let her know it was out. She jumped, quickly felt her thong and went "oh my god! Is my thong sticking out?!!!" I of course said yes. But then she looked at me and just went "hmm, okay!" And shrugged it off. Never fixed it or anything. Yes we were drinking but not enough for her to be affected by it. Then one time it happened again but this time she was like "my thong is out? What the hell? Why didn't you tell me?!" And then she proceeds to hide it. So it depends I guess.

pcm0070

Update: this one is a good one. We're getting better. So over the weekend my girl and I wanted to try a new club/bar in the area. I wanted her to look as sexy as possible, so I picked her out: a really tight gray crop top that showed her entire stomach area with her slutty belly button ring. A sexy pair of black high heal boots, a sexy bright pink VS classic cotton g-string of course, and my favorite, a low rise, skin tight pair of leather pants. There's nothing sexier than seeing a thong slip out of a big ass in leather pants. So we are getting ready and she decided she didn't want to wear the leather pants. They would be too uncomfortable. I was kind of mad at that but the next thing she said made it all better. She picked up a pair of really low rise, loose waisted jeans that are really sexy and says "I'll wear these jeans instead. Plus, these will have more chance for my thong to show." My jaw about hit the floor. She was dead serious too. So we went out and the whole time we were dancing, every time she was grinding on me her thong was showing. It really was up and out when she would bend down low. It was the biggest turn on ever. We still need more progress I think but we are very close to going from sexy conservative girl, to the arrogant sexy slut that shakes her big fat ass in confidence.