How to get my girl to be a full blown whale tailer?

Lovingit

Fuck yeah pcm! Loving these stories bro. Your girlfriend seems to be coming along leaps and strides! Have you talked to her about how much you love whale tails? My girlfriend knows I like her in thongs and she has stacks. Don't know if I should push for the regular whale tail and force it or try get it organically through slowly changing her wardrobe.

I'll be doing the same thing when it's hits Winter in Australia - Summer here so my girlfriend isn't wearing jeans. I'm already thinking ahead though and trying to shape her wardrobe full of small jumpers and small t shirts.
Did you get the low rise jeans for your girlfriend, or did she pick them out? My girlfriend has mid-rise jeans. Thongs show but not as much as they could!

pcm0070

Lovingit: I have mentioned to her how hot I think it is and that she looks really sexy when her whale tail is showing. I think she knows how much I like it. It's taken a little bit of doing to get her where she is now. It really was a struggle for a while. When I first got with her, she had literally one or two thongs. Now she just said she needs a new drawer just for all her thongs. I think because of how turned on she sees me get and how that makes her feel really hot, she loves thongs now. She isn't doing the whale tails on purpose, like pulling the thong out, but she is letting the thongs slip out naturally and isn't caring if they do. This weekend I'm hoping for a significant update. Thank you all for the interest. I hope to inspire some other women to do the same for their guys

Lovingit

So awesome pcm, super happy for you! I'm praying that our Winter goes as swimmingly and according to plan as yours has.
What are your plans for the weekend? What are you hoping? This Friday I'm going to the local pub with my girlfriend for a feed and couple of pints - will try to get some whale tailing from her too.
Very inspiring and motivating. Seeing what you've done with your girlfriend has made we want to really get my girlftiend's thong to start showing regularly. Looking forward to comparing notes/stories with you and anyone else interested in the future!

pcm0070

Lovingit: I'm hoping to take her out to a club. We go once in a while and there's always people with us. Yes her thong slips out once in a while but she's a little uncomfortable around friends of ours. So I'm hoping this time it will be just us two with no distractions. I want her to wear her really tight low rise jeans, a crop top, sexy leather jacket and knee high leather boots. I want her to not worry about anyone or anything. I'm gonna have her wear either: a bright pink VS classic thong so people can see it when it slips out, or: a plain black VS classic thong to kind of keep with the whole leather jacket bad girl theme. Her and I both agreed this weekend is all about sex for us. I want her to be the total bad girl slut I've seen her be before we were together. She's practically the pro at the whole "yea, so I'm a bad girl. I'm a fucking slut." Hopefully all goes well.

pcm0070

NEW UPDATE: So we had a great weekend. Not 100% like I planned but good anyway. So my girl and I went out shopping over the weekend and she looked unbelievable. Sexy black sweater, tight low rise jeans, black leather boots and a bright pink thong. We walked around and she strutted and shook her big fat ass like she was the hottest thing on the planet. We went into a store and she constantly kept bending over. Her thong was out for everyone to see and a guy noticed it. When he did, he hurried over to see it closer. He acted like he was looking at something else but he wanted to see her thong. Later that night we just totally got into it. She loved how she felt and just was so sexy. She stripped for me and everything. While we were getting each other turned on, she was bringing up everything she knows I find sexy. She started saying how sexy she felt in her tight jeans and her big ass. She said how sexy it is when she shows off for everyone with her thong sticking out. I told her I think it is amazing and she really needs to do it more often. She got really turned on and then I just had to say it, I called her an arrogant slut with a sexy big fat ass. I kept calling her a fucking slut and she loved it. I think it's safe to say we might be at the level I've always wanted.

poth2747

great update pcm sound like you had one heck of a weekend, wish I was there to see her pink thong, hope you fucked her good and she swallowed a huge load.

cc

iv been following this thread for a while, and i gotta tell you good job there
all girls have a slut burried deep inside them, u need to know to let it out
ur next update will be of her asking you to share some pictures on this forum :p

ThongWife

Iv been slowly working on my girl just like this! But more me and her at the same time. I'm jealous type to I only wana see it for myself but... Ifk hard to explain!!!!

Lovingit

Any updates pcm you legend? Have been checking this thread daily. Could be my favourite thread on this site - so weird for a picture based site but I love this thread so much!
Maybe that your wants and stories about your girlfriend have mirrored myself and my girlfriend? Who knows? I don't care, just know that I love this thread and hope your girlfriend keeps pleasing you!

pcm0070

There unfortunately isn't any big update. She had an event going on over the weekend and was getting ready. She came out of the shower in regular green full back underwear. I was like eww not a good day today. She was wearing a shorter red dress. I know she didn't feel like wearing a thong under it so I just let it go. Then before putting the dress on she got frustrated and said "ugh I can't wear these underwear." She has a pair of skin tone string bikini full backs she always wears under dresses that I think are just so gross. Without me forcing her to or saying anything, she pulled out a skin colored g-string and said "I just really need a thong on right now." So usually 9 times out of 10 she wouldn't pick the thong but she did on her own so I guess that was a good thing. I promise more updates will come.

pcm0070

More little updates: not any huge stories but a few good ones. Friends of ours came in from out of town for a wedding we all went to. The one night we went over someone's house for a fire and all the girls were talking about the one guys fiance. Neither one of them were there. They all think this girls sort of a pain in the ass. So they're talking and my girl brings up this "she's so wierd. Get this, did you know she doesn't own one single thong? I mean, what girl doesn't wear thongs?". The other girls were stunned. The one was in the middle of lighting her cigarette and just completely stopped and said " what's wrong with her? Thongs are so hot." The other girl said "does she know granny panties are gross. They look terrible." My girl goes "tell me about it. I mean how could you not want to wear thongs? They're so sexy." I was pretty turned on. It's like she had to let everyone know she wore thongs.

Another time was a few days later with the same group of people. We were hanging out after I night out and all the girls changed into yoga pants. My girl had a yellow VS classic thong on as always so I said to her "you should pull your thong up so it shows in front of everyone." Without hesitation she said "okay!" So she came and sat back down and it was the most perfect whale tail. Lots of thong showing so everyone could see it. She made sure to sit on the edge of her chair with her back arched up so her ass was stuck out. The one girl noticed it when she went to go outside to smoke. She looked, saw the thong and went "oooo pantiesss!!!" My girl never once fixed it. Then the one guy I was talking to brought up thongs and I told my girl to come over to show him. She came over and said "yea I got a sexy thong on now." She turned around and half bent over. I pulled her pants half way down to show him. She was so excited to show off. Then she turned and yelled "who else has sexy underwear on?" The one girl yelled back "oh yes! Thongs all the way!". It's like she had to let everyone there know she wears thongs and she wanted them to see. Pretty nice update.

Lovingit

Oh my good fucking lord! What a story! The first one was hot, but the second one...!? So she showed her whale tail on purpose and exposed it even more by arching her back on the edge of the seat! That's super hot pcm. Sounds like she's come along leaps and bounds, like you wanted ��

pcm0070

Lovingit it was amazing. Stay tuned for more updates. I guarantee there will be some good ones soon. We have some plans coming up and she said she's excited to show off a little. She's such a slut it's amazing. Nothing like her big fat ass in thongs for everyone to see.

Lovingit

I seriously can't wait to hear the upcoming stories! Hope to get my girlfriend to your girlfriend's level. Still can't believe she just willingly showed her whale tail in front of your friends, that's so fucking hot. Looking forward to hearing about her whale tail showing. Good luck!

pcm0070

For all of you who were waiting for an update, I'm sorry. Not a whole lot going on. Hopefully there will be very soon. Lots of busy stuff going on. Don't worry though, I promise there will be a good update soon.