How to get my girl to be a full blown whale tailer?

Gbanger

Damn pcm, awesome story. You definitely are a legend by managing to bring her from granny-panty wearer to full-blown whaletailer! It's no secret why you are such an inspiration to so many guy on here. Please, for the love of god, start a picture thread of your GF on here!

On a side note, I absolutely love it when a women who used to be vehemently anti-thong becomes a major thong advocate once she gets over her preconceived notions and starts wearing thong underwear her self.

pcm0070

UPDATE: so it's been awhile I know. So there's been a stall in the whale tail progress but its back now. She was not wearing thongs very much over the course of a few weeks. Just that time of the month I guess. So I wasn't really pushing for thongs just because I don't want to get annoyed. So the other night we were gonna go out with a bunch of friends on a party bus to a night club. So she had a shower to go to early that day and we would just meet up later and that's when I'd pick her outfit for her. I was already planning on what thong I wanted for her. So it's late in the day and she meets up with me at my place. She has on a tight pink shirt that showed a ton of cleavage and these super hot, tight low rise jeans. I was already drooling over her big ass in the jeans. So I just was thinking "okay now just gotta get her thong on". So she sits down and whatever. We're talking and then she got up to go to the kitchen. I was amazed. Her tight black VS v-string thong was out a good two inches. I was so surprised because she never chooses a thong when going out just alone. I looked and said " mmm look at that fat ass. Nothing sexier than a black thong to top it off". She looked at me and said "well of course. What's a bad girl without her black thong?". The best part was, every inch she moved, the thong was out. So that means everyone at that shower saw it. So then we get on the party bus and she goes to walk across everyone to talk to another girl. Her thong was out in everyone's faces pretty much. We get to the club and we sit down. Her thong straps were barely coming up on the sides so I kept snapping them every time she got up. Well one time I went to the bathroom leaving her with her thong barely peaking out. It was on the same level as her jeans. I get back and boom. It's pulled up a good two inches. I asked if she pulled it up and she just giggle and went " noooooo". We got back to my place later and I just devoured her big fat ass.

Lovingit

Jesus! You know, we were the Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan of this site - both starting around the same time, both trying to get their girlfriends to become whale tailers, both chronicling our adventures and attempts. Along the way though, you've turned into the MJ of the Bulls, I've gotten an injury and haven't really capitalised on my potential.
I'm super happy for you pcm and loooooooove your stories. This thread is my favourite on the site. So jealous that your girlfriend is showing her whale tail in public. Keep up the great work!

Lovingit

What a great story too. So she pulled her thong up while sitting down at the bar? How many people would have seen her whale tail? Is she doing that a lot now?

some guy

Jesus! You know, we were the Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan of this site - both starting around the same time, both trying to get their girlfriends to become whale tailers, both chronicling our adventures and attempts. Along the way though, you've turned into the MJ of the Bulls, I've gotten an injury and haven't really capitalised on my potential.
I'm super happy for you pcm and loooooooove your stories. This thread is my favourite on the site. So jealous that your girlfriend is showing her whale tail in public. Keep up the great work!

Oh no, what was your (metaphorical) injury?

pcm0070

It's been a long time since any kind of activity. It's been really boring. But since the summer is coming up I have a new mountain I want to climb with my girl. Victorias secret isn't making bikinis after this year. So my plan now is to build her up to the most monumental moment to this point. Getting her to wear a thong bikini on the beach. I think I can do it but it won't be easy. I can't think of anything sexier than everyone getting a shot of her tan, fat ass on the beach all wet. What do you think?

RBX

Wow you're setting the bar high to get her to wear a thong bikini to the beach! Who dares wins right?! Perhaps get her to buy a cheeky bikini if she's not comfortable in a string bikini. However from the vibe you're giving us she seems to be rather proud of strings so it may just work!

Last edited:

Happycamper

The only thing you have to lose is not knowing if you have the naughty little closet girl that you always hoped you would have. So please do yourself a favor and make it happen!! If I were you, I would compliment that fine ass of hers every chance you get. You really need to boost her ass confidence. And you also need to somehow let her know that you think it's hot when other guys check her out and that you're totally ok with her showing off her body. Maybe even small steps. Perhaps a nice minimal coverage cheeky bikini or something of the sort? I have a feeling if she sees the attention she draws and she knows it turns you on, she might just bust out of her shell. I wish you the best of luck and I'm looking forward to your updates. Maybe you should just send her a little hint about bikini weather and let her know how much you can't wait to see her in a sexy bikini. See where it goes.....

pcm0070

I'm going to slowly do it. It's going to be hard but luckily, her best friend is a bit of a daring girl if my girl is with her. Sometimes when they're together, my girl turns into a bit of an arrogant slut. It's amazing. Another thing I want to tackle is one of her other best friends is super hot, big boobs, nice fat ass. She's really conservative but is a wild one in the bedroom. I want my girl to bring out her slutty side. Get her to dress sexy, wear thongs (which she doesn't). It would be amazing if my girl was exploring her inner slut while influencing another girl to discover her inner slut.

Happycamper

For some reason, I can't wait to hear the updates on this one over the summer. Hopefully this works out how you want it to.

pcm0070

So thank you to all who have stayed with this subject. I know updates are few and far between. Lots going on.

So her and I went to an outdoor concert out of town a few weeks ago. Skimpy outfits were a must. The night we went she had on a red plaid crop top, Jean booty shorts and of course one of her favorite VS thongs on. It was purple with pink plaid triangle. Super hot. Anyway I came up behind her and asked if she would pull her thong up just a little so that it showed. She though for a minute and then said yes. So she had it just slightly sticking out of these tight, light wash jean shorts she had her fat ass squeezed into. Before we left though, she said she didn't feel comfortable letting her thong show on purpose so she tucked it back in. I wasn't that upset because it just ended up showing anyway but I was glad she was going to try and let it slip out. Not just by accident. I think she still needs to go the full slut distance.