Twitter Girls and Male tails

Q_Q

I think it depends on who is wearing what kind of thong. Of course it is somehow very weird if an elderly man is wearing a pink girly thong. There's nothing sexy about a mature overweight guy wearing girly thongs - so in those cases these guys shouldn't be surprised if there are negative reactions.

As this thread shows there are at least also some neutral to positive reactions. If you want to be respected u should go for male thongs - and u should have the body for wearing thongs. Even if they may not admit it in the first place: Lots of girls like good looking guys wearing manly thongs. ;-)

BTT: Great Update, thanks!

Gbanger

I think it depends on who is wearing what kind of thong. Of course it is somehow very weird if an elderly man is wearing a pink girly thong. There's nothing sexy about a mature overweight guy wearing girly thongs - so in those cases these guys shouldn't be surprised if there are negative reactions.

As this thread shows there are at least also some neutral to positive reactions. If you want to be respected u should go for male thongs - and u should have the body for wearing thongs. Even if they may not admit it in the first place: Lots of girls like good looking guys wearing manly thongs. ;-)

BTT: Great Update, thanks!

I totally agree with Q_Q. Just because you are walking around with a strip of fabric between your buttcheeks doesn't mean you deserve respect. Respect is earned. Being a male thong wearer comes with some responsibility. Chiefly, to make it look masculine. Hot women love a guy who has confidence, is not afraid to be different, and keeps himself in shape. The majority of these twitter babes seemed pretty cool and open. The guys just aren't doing themselves any favors with the pink, lacy, women's thongs.

If you stick to masculine styled men's thongs, keep yourself in good shape, have unwavering confidence in your thong-wearing, and can make women laugh.... then you'll have no problem getting respect, even as a male thonger.

Not that I'm hating on the guys who like wearing the girly, pink strings. By all means, rock it! But you have to accept that it's not acceptable to most of society for a guy to be blatantly wearing women's underwear. It's going to seem creepy, and you have a hard hill to climb to gain that respect. If you can keep it manly though, it still won't be socially acceptable, but with your other outstanding qualities you can make it look rebellious or different. Give the impression that you are a dude totally comfortable with himself instead of the impression that you are a dude who wants to be a girl.

Last edited:

x20

I totally agree with Q_Q. Just because you are walking around with a strip of fabric between your buttcheeks doesn't mean you deserve respect. Respect is earned. Being a male thong wearer comes with some responsibility. Chiefly, to make it look masculine. Hot women love a guy who has confidence, is not afraid to be different, and keeps himself in shape. The majority of these twitter babes seemed pretty cool and open. The guys just aren't doing themselves any favors with the pink, lacy, women's thongs.

If you stick to masculine styled men's thongs, keep yourself in good shape, have unwavering confidence in your thong-wearing, and can make women laugh.... then you'll have no problem getting respect, even as a male thonger.

Not that I'm hating on the guys who like wearing the girly, pink strings. By all means, rock it! But you have to accept that it's not acceptable to most of society for a guy to be blatantly wearing women's underwear. It's going to seem creepy, and you have a hard hill to climb to gain that respect. If you can keep it manly though, it still won't be socially acceptable, but with your other outstanding qualities you can make it look rebellious or different. Give the impression that you are a dude totally comfortable with himself instead of the impression that you are a dude who wants to be a girl.
Well, its not like thongs are considered "masculine" to begin with, so stick with boxers if you want to impress the majority of the ladies. I'm well aware that my thong-wearing isn't masculine, thats why I keep it to a minimum and waith for the right moment with the ladies, the majority is as tolerant with male thong-wearers as they are with males wearing make up, you allready lost your masculinity if you want to follow the popular norm and opinion the moment you put on a thong.
So I really think us male thong-wearers are in no position to judge others if they ain't masculine enough or not.

Gbanger

Well, its not like thongs are considered "masculine" to begin with, so stick with boxers if you want to impress the majority of the ladies. I'm well aware that my thong-wearing isn't masculine, thats why I keep it to a minimum and waith for the right moment with the ladies, the majority is as tolerant with male thong-wearers as they are with males wearing make up, you allready lost your masculinity if you want to follow the popular norm and opinion the moment you put on a thong.
So I really think us male thong-wearers are in no position to judge others if they ain't masculine enough or not.

Thanks for the response x20! I'm definitely not judging anybody, just sharing my opinion that if you want women to respect you wearing a thong, you'll have much better luck if you are masculine about it. I believe the idea that you lose your masculinity the moment you put on a thong couldn't be more false.

Perhaps I should rephrase and say "confidence is key," because confidence is considered a masculine and attractive trait in a man. So for example, if you really want to wear thong underwear but you DON'T because you are worried about what society says, then you are automatically setting yourself up for failure. You lack confidence in your actions.

There is nothing wrong with a man wearing men's thong underwear. It's not common, but it's not wrong either. So if you want to wear a thong, be confident, wear it and be proud. Don't give a fuck what others think. That is masculine. The less you give a fuck about what they think, the more they'll probably end up respecting you as long as you are an awesome thong rocking dude.

clthong

Some new twitter finds, tweets with the pics of the girls who wrote them : ) The girl with the glasses and the blonde to the right of her and
referring to the same guy by the way

Screenshot_20180515-174257.jpgScreenshot_20180515-174257.jpg