Twitter Girls and Male tails

tflasher69

How are y'all finding these photos/tweets? I've had no luck finding anything. I've tried searching things like "thong" and "guy thong" on twitter after I go out flashing, and I check with location settings and sort by most recent as well, but never any luck

Pntylvr17

How are y'all finding these photos/tweets? I've had no luck finding anything. I've tried searching things like "thong" and "guy thong" on twitter after I go out flashing, and I check with location settings and sort by most recent as well, but never any luck

I have the same issue. I came across it reposted by a Twitter friend. I searched and searched with nothing

ntelligentjock

well you have to know a little about twitter and how it works. first, many people dont put the location on the tweets or may have their privacy settings on. so you may not be able to search by location accurately or it may not show in feeds that arent already friends at all.

Also you can try a few different variations like man thong, guy thong, man wearing thong, man g-string, etc. Plus you can put "filter:images" with any search and itll return just photos. :)

K

kiyoothong

This dude had white pants on. He clearly wanted to show off his thong.

Any update for this? One of my favorite threads. I've found pics of myself on twitter at least 4 or 5 times, I only still have a screenshot of one of them. Another I still have a link to the tweets but the girl deleted the picture from it and the best one i still have a link to the tweet from 2013 but the girl made her twitter private. A 4th picture I used to be able to find by searching "meanwhipe last night at the store man thong" but its also been deleted or made private since I cant find it anymore.

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
Quite an interesting thread this one.

I kinda like the reactions but if you look at the majority of ‘negative’ ones it’s because the guy was wearing a brightly coloured thong, mostly lace or some obviously female style. I think that’s what provoked the reactions. I suppose you can also assume body image comes into it too.

For me I do wear both male and female thongs I’m not judging anyone’s preference but I personally would never wear a girls thong out for no other reason than comfort. I don’t think I would intentionally flash but if I did accidentally, or on purpose, I’d prefer it was a black or dark coloured simple men’s thong. Yes, some people, men included, might not like to see it but it would be interested to see if anyone actually obviously reacted at all or even posted it on social media.

At the end of the day, it’s an underwear choice, maybe not the norm for a man but still a choice and whatever reactions that gets - it is just what it is - that’s persons opinion, which does it REALLY matter? Don’t think so.

Us male thongers are possibly looking for the holy grail reaction of ‘oh my god, just saw a guy in a thong, it was so sexy!’ but a girl or even guy is in my opinion far less likely to make that opinion public than one of ‘haha, saw a guy in a thong’ or ‘eww, weird guy in a thong’ as saying that is far more socially acceptable.

Just my opinion but would be good to hear other people’s views.