Beach Thong Voyeur

Thongpantylover23

i have jerked off under a towel on beach too many times looking at thong ass and cock... When I went to nude beach alone I jerked off in car before going down.. i saw some cocks some naked women it was semi hard... I jerked off looking at guys cocks walk by... they smiled did not hide it... I even said nice cock hangs great walking.. making me super hard... he smiled and said you or your wife come down to our area you can rub me out...... she won and got to jerk him off I watched... I did pussy checks telling him how wet she is... Then I would tell him if I was hard... and ask if he liked her panties I had on.. the wife laughed and he came fast...... he was pissed and grabbed my cock and said .. you see her over there that is my wife.. she fucks like a machine.. wear more sexy panties of wife so she will fuck you while I fuck your wife later... the wife was laying down.. I said why wait fuck her now...
he got on top and fucked her on beach... I got so hard... I went swimming in her panties.... his wife made me wait... i fucked her that night...
that night there was orgy by pool.... i got so wasted and fucked everything.... My wife and i woke up with a guy and women we did not know in our bed naked... we smiled and said whatever.... we woke them up by fucking them...... We switched teams I got him hard for her, she got me hard for her... we nailed them at same time... they both were shocked but then settled and we fucked for a while... later that night i jerked off because I got hard having drinks talking about it... the wife laughed when the bartender said.... wow... he is insane he is always horny.. my wife moved chair back and said I always wet... she was rubbing her shit..
The bartender went on break sat between us and jerked off... his shot was huge and hit both of us... I then said this is war I stood up and shot it on his leg... He said now you pay back by me fucking her later tonight.... I said stop by and let me blow you on porch so you last long enough...
he said deal... The wife was livid and said I will find you someone... she brought back the front desk lady.. I fucked her she fucked her stud....
After dinner I went for sex she said he killed it.. i was sad, she said lets go back to room, fuck my ass for once.... I got all excited... It did not fit, so I ate her ass. then she jerked me off watching the people next to us fuck on porch..