Stealing thongs

T

Thongass

I have a huge thing for stealing chicks things. Does anyone else do that?.
It started when my sister who was older then me prob 15 at he time and her friend brought over a bag of clothes to give to anyone who wanted it. One day I got curious and "accidentally" dumped the bag on the floor and when putting the clothes back in I was pulling out all the underwear. They were straight g strings. I didn't know who to do so I just went to my room with them. Before you kno it I was wearing them around the house when nobody was home and wearing them to jack off and stuff. They made me so hot boner ever time.
That's what started it I gradually advanced. I would go over my friends house and his mom and 2 sisters all wore thongs. Everytime I would go there I would come home with thongs.
I've stolen everyone from my step moms to my sisters to my friends girlfriends friends sisters and even my friends. When I'm at a girls house I always try to get a sneak at the hamper and steal dirty ones.
Anyone else do this.

dubman

Duh!!!!

Um, hell yeah I do!!! If I'm at a good looking girls house, the first thing on my mind is how I can get to her hamper!!!!

Ubuntu1

Never have because I ain't no fuckin thief. Afraid of getting caught and being in some shit. I buy them from chicks online , just me tho

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
When i was starting at highschool inhad a very good friend and i hanged at his place a lot after school. He lived with his parents, his sister and a cousin of him. His cousin was a hot skinny girl, 19 years old (i was 15) long legs, thight abs, nice round perfect bubble butt, and always wearing thongs. Once i got into the bathroom that my friend shared with his cousin and hanging from the shower was an amazing black thong.

I closed the bathroom door and grabed the thong, it was all wet, she always washed her thongs while she showered, i got extremely turned on so i pulled my dick out and started masturbating with her thong in my mouth, then I put the thong around my dick and cum on the sink.

Since that day i tried to go to his place many times a week and everytime i went to that bathroom and almost everytime there was a thong on the shower, one day there was a red lace thong not on the shower but in the floor next to the sink not washed but dirty and she had clearly had some action wearing it because it was very stained on pussy juices I licked it and enjoyed the taste of her pussy, after i jerked i was gonna put it back but instead i got it in my pocket, it was the first thong i stole and is one of the few that i stil have saved on a box in my office

Ubuntu1

Haha nice Ivan. God damn it's hard to avoid that especially if you are in a bathroom and a thong is there it's like impossible not to take a look. Gah

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
In the last couple of years I had not stolen many thongs I lost interest on it a little and also had very few chances, growing up sucks. I do try and keep the thongs from girls I sleep with specially the ones wearing nice pieces or the ones that get really dirty and also some girls have given them to me after sex when I have talk to them about my fetish.

I’ve sold most of my collection and kept only the ones I most apreciate, the first thong I ever stole, the first one I personally took off a girls ass. The one kiky whore the day we met, also the one she wore the first time we fucked,, the one she wore the first time I fucked her in the ass, the one she wore on our wedding, all her honey moon lingerie, the one she wore the time incaught her fucking her boss at our place and the one she wore when she got gabgbanged and almost died. In the past I stole many thongs from many women, highschool and college friends, neighbors, family, friends, etc. Currently I only keep one from each of them. I have a few thongs from judy, some from Xime, a lot of Nats and lexys (most of Nat’s and Lexy’s i have them for sale actually) I have two from my ex asssitant and one of my current assistant.

I have saved almost all the ones i got from one night stands. I have five thong bikinis, the first kiky ever wore, the first we bought for her sister lexy, one i stole from a lady’s bag at a pool, one i took off an stripper at a beach party and one I bought that belonged to a famous colombian actress. I also have two thongs that I bought from a very well known lingerie model from colombia, i was at a hotel checking some work stuff and she happened to be there making a photoshoot for a catalog. The manager of the hotel introduced me to her and at lunch she mentioned that all the lingerie she wore for the sessions she kept it, so joking i said she could sale it in the internet. After lunch she came to me and asked if I wanted to buy i just asked how much and she said $ 100 for each thong $ 200 for a bra

I asked her how could i be sure she wore them and she said “come to the last session this afternoon and as i took them off you can take them” so i did, they tried 5 sets that afternoon and I picked the first, a black seethrough lace g string and a white thong as she finished each shoot and went to change she would get into the changing room anly with what she had on and the next set on her hands and after she changed she came and said anything to me and gave me the thongs. When the shoot was over sh came to say bye and i gave her the $ 200 dollars

All of those I keep them at an old safe box at my place along with some instant pics i took and some usb drives with pics no one have seen. At mh desk at home i have some that have been used by more than one women. Tied to my bed I have the pink thong that kiky bought to Diane and the one diane wore on our first date. In the gloves compartment of my car i keep the thong that judy tied to the steering wheel and in my desk at the office i have a few thongs i had taken off while making interviews for hiring women to work at my office or with some clients. The thong Nat wore at her first job interview with me, the one of my ex assistant and the one from my current assistant.

I think i hadn’t properly stolen a thong in years until last month. I had a couple of opportunities and just couldn’t resist it the first was at a friends house. I had to go to his place to pick some stuff I lent him. When i arrived he wasn’t home and his wife was leaving, since we are really close she had no issue leaving me alone to pick all my stuff so we said hello by the door and she left to her work. I went to their room to pick my stuff and noticed the rooms bathromm door opened I walked by and saw some lube and an small dildo over the sink, the dildo was wet with wather as if it had been recently washed. Under the sink was a basket filled with dirty clothes, i searched and under some women gym clothes i saw it, a little white thong with a lovely wet stain I smelled it and licked it clean and put it back but right before leaving just couldn’t resist the temptation so i went back, i grabbed it and hid it at my pocket.

Two weeks ago i went to a hollyday trip with kiky and her work colleges, we stayed at some country houses that had to be shared by 3 or 4 couples. Late at saturday night there was a party and we were all at it i went back to the house we wore staying to get one bottle from my luggage and saw the door of another of the couples room opened adn trough the gap i saw a pink bag. Again temptation was to big so i got in and opened the bag. Right on top of all the clothes were two satin bags, one had a few used thongs that smelled and tasted great and the other had at least ten clean thongs this time i didn’t even tought about it i looked them all and selected my favorite a purple vs lace thong and took it straight to my luggage.

The last one was last week. I went on a three days bussines trip and instead of staying at a hotel i went to a rented apartment. While getting installed the manager showed me all the commodities of the building including the laundry room when we got into it a hot young girl was loading a machine with her clothes and i noticed a bra getting into the machine. While i was at my room i remembered the scene and thought that along with the bra might had gone some thongs amd since i had stolen two thongs before i was in the mood for another one. I ran to the laundry room and the machine had just stopped. I looked around and no one was around i open d the machine and saw the treasure a mesh bag with colorful stuff inside, it was filled with thongs, inwas really scared becausr this time the girl might show up any minute so i didn’t look it all i just saw some red lace among a lot of different items and grabbed it, it came tangled with about other 4 items so i nervously untangled everything and put the red lace on my pocket put everything else back in the machine and got out.

I got to my room and looked the door i pulled it out my pocket and couldn’t be any happier it was a very smalll red lace thong i got my dick out wrapped the thong around it and jerked to it. The white one i’ve had it under my pillow since i stole it but is starting to smell bad so i think I’m gonna wash it this weekend (i always wash them after a while to preserve them) and I’m not sure if i’m gonna keep it or sale it, the purple one i had it over my night stand and a few days after I stole it my ex assistant asked to wear it since the one she was wearing when she arrived was to wet to use it to get home to her husband. The red one i gave it to kiky (it doesn’t looks new at all it is clear it had seen some action under her former owner) and she’s gonna wear it tonight. Di, her and I are going to a swingers halloween party. Kiky lost a bet to Di so kiky is going as our sub and we as DOMS. kiky is gonna be dressed as a prostitute and Di nd I as police officers that arrested her and we are gonna keep her handcuffed as long as possible. I want to cuff her to a chair and leave her as a public cumdumpster but Di wants to cuff her to a wall and mark her as untouchable so she might not get any action