Wife in wetlook pants

Wifebigbooty

Hi Guys,

My wife had a late lunch yesterday with her boss and wore a new pair of workout leggings i bought her for Christmas. We went out later to do some shopping so snapped a couple pics.

Also snapped a pic of her favorite toy. She loves this glass dildo.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicyThong

mmm nicee, i bet her boss was staring at her ass the whole time. Do you mind others checking out your wife in public?

Wifebigbooty

mmm nicee, i bet her boss was staring at her ass the whole time. Do you mind others checking out your wife in public?

I'd have to imagine he was. I know he flirts with her quite a bit and will even text her and tell her she's looking good or how good her ass looks. I don't mind at all if other guys check her out. Really love when she wears those shiny leggings out in public. She gets a lot of attention in those.

asslover88

man your wife has a sexy hips and a nice big ass, i would definently fuck her, loving your pics thanks for sharing

Wifebigbooty

Sorry for the delay in pics guys. Wife hasn't been feeling well, but she wore her shiny pants to a dinner meeting with her boss so i snapped a few pics before and when she got home.

Last edited by a moderator: