Wife in wetlook pants

ayyovic

I don't know how her boss could have been focusing on the dinner meeting with a view like that walking around haha Very Nice!

Kinkyfunguy

I've just stumbled across this thread. Wow ! What an amazing wife you have. She looks fantastic in them leggings !
Please keep posting.

Loved the most recent shots of the wet-look/leather-like leggings that showed off the beautiful thong underneath. Great lighting, great thong, great ass. Would love to see her strip out of more work attire just like that.

asslover88

love the last set, she has such a sexy ass, its so hot that she wears that in public. i love how u can see her thong thru her pants, would love to see more like that if u can

asslover88

thats awsome i would have enjoyed that. have u ever made her purposely walk up and bend over or show her thong infront of guys or anything like that? looking forward to seeing more/hearing more about her adventures!!

Wifebigbooty

thats awsome i would have enjoyed that. have u ever made her purposely walk up and bend over or show her thong infront of guys or anything like that? looking forward to seeing more/hearing more about her adventures!!

I haven't got her to do that yet. I've been trying to get her to walk around in front of a couple of my buddies in these tiny booty shorts she has.

Wifebigbooty

b00566475923198.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
8dbff3475923234.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

2 quick shots of her ass/thong from this morning.