Hey guys

Ubuntu1

Hey all,
I'm male and i've been a long time fan of this site. I've been really into thongs since I was 12 years old. Something about seeing a thong hanging out just really turns me on.

Not to be all serious but have any of you wondered where this fetish came from? I think mine started from looking at jc penny magazines when I was young pre- internet days haha

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Hey all,
I'm male and i've been a long time fan of this site. I've been really into thongs since I was 12 years old. Something about seeing a thong hanging out just really turns me on.

Not to be all serious but have any of you wondered where this fetish came from? I think mine started from looking at jc penny magazines when I was young pre- internet days haha

Welcome to the forum! VS Magazines got me curious back in the 90s.

Ubuntu1

Thanks for the welcome!
It was kind of weird being a teenager who was so into having chicks wear them but I've kind of accepted it now and don't really care.
Have everyone you've been with been accepting of it?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Thanks for the welcome!
It was kind of weird being a teenager who was so into having chicks wear them but I've kind of accepted it now and don't really care.
Have everyone you've been with been accepting of it?

I feel so shallow for saying this, but it was like the #1 prerequisite to dating a girl for me when I was in high school and my first stages of college. But I matured and got smart that there is more to a lady than just the undies she wears. I say this while laying next to my wife wearing a cute pair of bikini panties.

I do remember this one girl specifically that I tried to get to wear thongs but she had some serious body image issues (just to name one issue) from earlier in life (i was a fixer, most girls I dated before I married Dawn were damaged goods) and refused them based on the fact that she felt ugly in them.

Ubuntu1

I see, same here. Anyways thanks for the welcome and hope you and dawn had a good new years !