Hayley Williams (Paramore) Thong

Thongwedgie

Awesome! Glad to finally see an actually thong slip in the celebrity thongs section. Lately it's been boring vtl or just a celebrity in tight pants or a dress. Not that I don't like and appreciate those posts but I really come here to see whaletails! :)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Can't really see anything either :(

I added a zoomed in photo but the quality isn't the best so it is quite hard to tell.

vsthonglover

I think I do but I think that's only because I really want it to be there

I'm in the same boat. I never thought I'd have the opportunity to see Hayley with a thong slip. Especially since there is allegedly a quote of someone asking her if she wears thongs or granny panties and she didn't seem like she was very pleased.

erchdvd

So this is from a concert by paramore called live at voodo I think circa 2013. Summitted for your approval some potential vtls.

I saw some more in there so if you want I can try and pull them up.

spikycee15

Screenshot_20200205-032127_Instagram.jpg
Confirmed boys.

helloimsorry

Sry to bump this thread but can somebody get stills from her “simmer” video where she’s running naked. I believe it’s her and her naked butt :)

Teamcooper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dpV9UKanO0

Are my eyes deceiving me in this vid?? 02:45, 03:02 and possibly 03:27 if the light can be adjusted

Nothing there for me either, and very much want there to be!
I’ve been watching quite a lot of the recent live footage and she has work much shorter skirts than that as well as very tight trousers. She has been wearing shorts under the skirts at every point, sadly.