Beautiful Girls on the street

K

kiyoothong

Hot photos. Just wondering where these photos were taken? Also, which city, in your opinion, has the most beautiful women? I am from Montreal, and I must say we have a lot of hotties here. But in my opinion, Paris has the most cuties and hotties. When I went there three years ago, I was surprised by the number of beautiful women on the streets. I mean, everyone was in shape and looked stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThongLover82

Hot photos. Just wondering where these photos were taken? Also, which city, in your opinion, has the most beautiful women? I am from Montreal, and I must say we have a lot of hotties here. But in my opinion, Paris has the most cuties and hotties. When I went there three years ago, I was surprised by the number of beautiful women on the streets. I mean, everyone was in shape and looked stunning.

My opinion is Slavic girls is are the best Polish Russian Czech Slovakia Romania Ukraine Hungary But i now all girls araund the world is most beautiful :)

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Oh yes, Slavic girls are hot, no doubt. But I just felt that there was more mixture in Paris. When I was there three years ago, I saw a lot of hot Caucasians, Latinas, Africans, Asians, Arabs.