please vote for me..if you loves my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

farfar

Banned
dear all WTF users and members.. i need your help and possitive response
if you loves my posts and my hard work to this forum..then reply on this thread
thongking warns me to not post with imagetwist. and imagetwist is the only way for me to survival.. please vote for me if you love my post with imagetwist

please guys i need you support

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
You can post whatever you like with imagebam.com

I would rather have someone posting that is actually interested in celebrity thongs rather than just doing it for money.

If imagetwist is the only way you can 'survive' which I doubt, then not being able to post on this site should not make that much difference.

vanhelan

Post as much as you want, just put it in the right place. This isn't a hard concept. If the image you have is a celebrity thong, put it in. If it isn't, then don't. No need for this woe as me bullshit. If you followed the rules in the first place, this wouldn't even have been an issue.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Shit I didn't knew imagetwist was banned again, what the hell happened?? OMFG i posted something from imagetwist yesterday.... Hahahaha. Am I in trouble now??

farfar

Banned
Shit I didn't knew imagetwist was banned again, what the hell happened?? OMFG i posted something from imagetwist yesterday.... Hahahaha. Am I in trouble now??

look thongking...even ivan06660 post with imagetwist
so please allow me also

farfar

Banned
not only ivan06660 even andy1 also post with imagetwist
so many members post with imagetwist
then why you so rude to me..

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

You are fine don't worry lol. I allow certain members to post with imagetwist as I know they have an actual interest in this site and the community.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
not only ivan06660 even andy1 also post with imagetwist
so many members post with imagetwist
then why you so rude to me..

It is because they usually post high quality content and seem to have a genuine interest in the site/community.

I have given you so many warnings before and yet you still post low quality images.

I have to listen to the majority of members on this site. I get complaints most days and it is negatively affecting the site.

farfar

Banned
sir you can check peoples comments on my threads... they all like my posts.. i will post only high quality posts in future .. please allow me

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
You don't see the complaints I get most days. I have warned you in the past.

farfar

Banned
but i had post very quality pics... most peoples like it..
i dont know where i done the mistake
i apologies for that

please allow me

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Just follow the damn rules and post in the right section.

No one is getting banned, just follow the rules. TK, and over 90% of those that voted agree that paying image hosts aren't the way to go for the celebrity section.

Just follow the rules that the forum owner implemented and overwhelming (voting) community want.

I'm unilaterally closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.