have you ever found a pic?

ThongWife

have you ever found a picture that you did not take of your wife/girlfriend? like while your at the beach somebody snaps a photo and you find it months later? im still waiting for that day.. been to the beach a few times. sombody had to of taken a photo but iv still found nothing

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
when my ex wife was way hotter and ten years younger i convinced her of wearing thong bikinis and took her to many pools, public and private. and there were a couple of sites on the internet where pics of parties, clubs and pubs were uploaded but they also had a public section where you could upload any pics you wanted. after a couple of months those public sections ended up being full of picsw of amateur girls and my ex wife ass became very well known in our town thanks to pics posted by many other users. I noticed from the first one since i was a daily user of those public galleries but said nothing, after a couple of months some one took a very nice close up of her ass when she was on her fours fixing the towel were she was suntanning and you could perfectly see her anus on both sides of the little string of her white thong. unfortunatedly one of kiky's former lovers found those pics and showed them to her mom and she got furious and told kiky and she saw all the pics of her ass online and contacted all the internet sites were those pics were uploaded and made them take them down.

every now and then I see a couple of those pics on amateur galleries. I had them all saved on a PC but that hard drive got completely fucked up by a goddamn virus that time i losted so many good pics ivncluding about 200 pics of kiky wearing thongs on pools and beaches including many where she was topless and also with other girls suntanning toples, 100 pics of kiky posing nude, 200 pics of kiky sucking my cock, and about 1000 pics of me fucking her... the saddest part is that most of those pics were before the boob augmentation so i Have 0 pics of her nude or fucking before the surgery.

willie44

About 2 years ago a group of us (all couples) went to Orlando for a long weekend. We stayed at one of the resort hotels and one evening we all hung out at the pool area and had drinks. My g/f at the time would have the occasional thong slip, and that night was one of those times. The following day, my friend gave me his cell phone and asked me to take a picture of him and his wife. After I took the picture, he got distracted by someone else in our group and briefly walked off. I checked the photo I just took to see how it came out, I noticed in his cell phone's photo gallery a thong shot. I clicked on the picture and realized it was my g/f from the previous evening. She was sitting on lounge chair leaning forward, her orange t-shirt had lifted up and exposed her lower back and her white VS thong with multi-colored flowers. From then on I noticed he would always try to walk or stand behind her. To this day he doesn't know I saw the picture.

ThongWife

dang! i wish i had a similar experience to you too but unfortunately my gf dosent have very many thing slips anymore as vs is now making their thongs for lower waist and she mostly just wears yogas....

ivan i looked through ur whole amateur playlist and it was great! apart of me was hoping to see a picture of my girl

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Also a few years ago I found a couple of pics on her phone where she was wearing just a bra and topless and she hadn't sended them to me so i checked her whatsapp conversations and found she had send those pics to another man and that he sended her many dick pics and also a couple of pics of her sucking his dick