Who do you choose and why?

joni joni

Pic one: girl number three with the short blond hair, because I feel like her face would look great with my cock in it.
pic two: girl number one (left), because I want to bend her over, lift up her little black dress and fuck her senseless

P

Pantysoaker

This dude played this game with me for an hour yesterday. Kept showing me these dumb pics saying there would be a pay off at the end. All in all it was one of the girls in some lingerie, her face not even shown. DON'T waste your time with this guy.

RBX

The OP of this tread is sebasiten morris, possibly from Grease and definitely someone who has English as a second language. I can't really tell if its a guy or a girl but he/she always starts a thread, usually with the same pictures, then sends loads of PMs to users asking for you to send personal pics. Then when you ask he/she to fulfill a request he/she never does it or responds with a random unrelated picture saying something to the effect of "good enough?". Then after two-three weeks of this she/she deletes the tread, pictures and user account. Then after a few months starts the whole thing back up again! Not sure what the deal is but it seems like a scam...

RBX

Let's see some original content and actual responses to requests Sebastien (Seb1111), otherwise we can only assume this is a fake user.

Last edited: