my sister

Owners16

This thread is a load of crap. Pretty sure the poster is getting images from the Internet. This is a thong forum, although he has access to the thongs not posted one pic yet. I smell BS

Scott

Staff member
Mod
This thread is a load of crap. Pretty sure the poster is getting images from the Internet. This is a thong forum, although he has access to the thongs not posted one pic yet. I smell BS

I haven't seen anything too suspicious. Got any proof...?

Edit: The tattoos all seems consistent across the pics. They're at least of same person. Give proof if you're going to call someone out or PM a mod if you are suspicious.

Also, be nice!

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I was being nice scott, I wasn't calling BS, just yet anyhow. Just thought it was strange why his sister walked around nude in front of him that's all.

Oh, that reply wasn't directed at you in the least, good sir. I 100% agree(d) with your point, too!

Owners16

It's his sister and they are not candid? That don't ring alarm bells?

Lives together and has access yet hasn't posted. You may be naive enough to believe this is true but I'm certainly not. This is a BS thread big time.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
It's his sister and they are not candid? That don't ring alarm bells?

Lives together and has access yet hasn't posted. You may be naive enough to believe this is true but I'm certainly not. This is a BS thread big time.

Your points are valid, though they are circumstantial at best. It isn't about being naive, it is about whether one can prove anything. So if you have proof, I'd love to see it. But having a hunch about a thread without providing tangible reasoning to back it up isn't helping, but rather hurting the community.

In the future, PM a mod about whether you suspect a thread to be less than genuine and we'll go from there. But if you're going to call a thread BS, you'd better have more than inconclusive speculation to back it up.

I don't know anything about OP or the pics he's posting. I can only trust what he says and posts until evidence proves otherwise.

There is no need to comment in that manner. This is why more people dont post.if anyone would like to see more contact me and we can interact off this site. I dont want any problems from something that ive really enjoyed for a long time.

Exactly.

OhioTater

I'd like to chime in, I'm not a mod but an avid thong watcher and admirer. If that's how the family was raised cool awesome that's just how some families are. Also if it's their house so be it. Yes he has access we all know this. Also at the some time he is getting what he can without making obvious to her as to what is going on. Sparks by all means keep on posting. I'm not going to be one to judge. Most here don't care about how you got the pics i.e. you took them yourself or got them from her phone. We appreciate the effort you have put in and will continue to appreciate the effort you put forth.