Verify Your Account!!!!

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Re: Let's Talk Rules!

Can someone do me the kindest favor and summarize what we've discussed into bulletpoints? You shall be paid with pictures of my wife's butt.

That kinda makes me a pimp....?

I'm really tired.

ZB123

I don't understand why it matters if an old thread stays... Or if they post one and never again. The dead threads moves to the back anyways. Seems like a waste of time.

D

Deleted member 4458

I don't understand why it matters if an old thread stays... Or if they post one and never again. The dead threads moves to the back anyways. Seems like a waste of time.

This.

Scott

Staff member
Mod

Letting old threads drift into the past is all well and good. But what about the topic of account verification?

Scott

Staff member
Mod

What if verified users got "*Verified User*" on their thread title?

ThongWife

The site I moved away from and deleted my account also had a form of verification but was bullcrap because you had to show your face. We both didn't like that so I moved on onto whaletail forum because it's only about thongs and that's all we ever posted about.

Scott

Staff member
Mod

So can we start doing this soon? =]

Sure. Everyone will need to follow the same rule (including us). You'll need some type of verification picture. Say, your username and the site's name handwritten on a sign with the respective booty?

max-turbado

DSC_2174-Edit_edit.jpgDSC_2172-Edit_edit.jpgDSC_2175-Edit_edit.jpgReally I'm not a regular contributor, but want to be verified.
As bio, i can say, she's my actual wife, she let me take pictures of her, but not like the idea about be seen by others.