Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Verify Your Account!!!!

Re: Let's Talk Rules!

How about adding a sub section to the member's section where old posts that are never updated go?
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

2. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ThongKing View Post
    How about adding a sub section to the member's section where old posts that are never updated go?
    Yes, that would be good. I just think that some old posts are too good to be thrown away

4. Sponsored Links

Maybe we can create an ongoing thread for one picture posts. For instance a one stop place for members to upload a quick one time photo if they don't desire an ongoing thread with multiple continuing pictures.

6. Sponsored Links

All good ideas but yeah I don't think anything should ever be deleted, just moved to a different place

8. Sponsored Links

I agree^
    view my wife and let me know what you want to see and I'll try to make it happen =]!!

http://whaletail-forum.com/showthrea...oves-the-sheer

10. Sponsored Links

All good ideas but yeah I don't think anything should ever be deleted, just moved to a different place
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in the past you have commented about size of pictures and how much space this takes up and has a relationship to cost. Why would you want to keep data that is not of significance?

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by plus5nine View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but in the past you have commented about size of pictures and how much space this takes up and has a relationship to cost. Why would you want to keep data that is not of significance?
    Space is not really an issue as most images on this site are stored on 3rd party sites like imagebam. The images uploaded using the site's attachment function take up some space but as no one really uses that function it doesn't matter too much.

If space did become an issue it would be helpful to have a section where outdated threads are that I could easily delete.

I just like to keep images for new members that may not have seen the old stuff.

14. Sponsored Links

This section could be just as special as the regular section where we could stick the good ones?

16. Sponsored Links

Just catching up on this, i think that if a thread goes more than 6 months inactive than it should be moved to a different thread

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ThongWife View Post
    I don't really think the posting a picture with a sigh thing will work because like in my situation I really don't feel like making up a sign cuz I'm pure lazy.she knows I post here but I'm not going to spend time doing that. Would rather just t's capture some thong pics and be done. It just bothers me when people create an account for whatever reason and never use them to write comments ect. Any account that is older than a year with less than 1 comment should just be removed.
    For me, some type of verification that a) the person pictured consents to their image being posted for thousands to see and b) that you're legit would seem appropriate.

20. Sponsored Links