Public adventures

ThongWife

Not sure if we have a spot for this type of post yet but screw it

So here I am my friends and myself, eating dinner. We are in the south beach area in Miami, chilling and this man walks over and gets sat next to us with his girl. I didn't notice at first but after about the 3rd time of me taking a peek I noticed something strange. She was wearing a plan type dress that buttoned up the front. The dress was a dark red plad farmer type lookin shirt. Anyways here I am checking this female out and I notice that her top is unbottoned... Oh I mean two full buttons lower than the boobs themselves. Okay no big deal... I thought. After 3 more looks I notice she is topless no bra.. At this point I'm like omg! So here I am as her shirt opens up and I get full view of (inside) side boob/cleavage... It was beautiful. I was hoping for just a little more and the chance to see the nipple but was not able too as they soon requested to sit inside instead of outside... Damit!

I know there are some type of men that really want guys to stare... I wasn't sure if he was that type but I wasent about to take the chance at getting cought staring at his girls obviously opened shirt with tits in plain view.... Man would I have loved to see more