Abbey Clancy Thong

waterbottle008

He runs this for everyone else so don't be so fucking rude, you ain't doing anything to help the website so zip it

You neither, so you zip it. I contribute with posts/comments, you don't have but 5 posts in the last 2 years, geez. All I'm saying is he makes a sticky announcement that he's back from this long needed break, yet continues to allow this guy with his spamming posts. That's not helping the community, it's hurting it

tully

first i wanted to write, that most of your "contribution" is as valuable as poth2747´s...
Is here anybody paying money to visit the whaletail-forum? And somehow i assume thongking is not going big, but he is running this as a hobby-> so just suck it up, buttercup :-*

waterbottle008

first i wanted to write, that most of your "contribution" is as valuable as poth2747´s...
Is here anybody paying money to visit the whaletail-forum? And somehow i assume thongking is not going big, but he is running this as a hobby-> so just suck it up, buttercup :-*

Another coming out of the woodwork....At least this is making you guys comment on the forum, not the best contribution, but you are commenting! That's a good start.

Now what you call my "contribution" is exactly what any of these guys/girls on this site want. They ask for feedback, without it, they just turn around and go somewhere else because it seems like no one gives a shit. Just ask anyone of them. Now, let's stop this here and comment about the updates and threads on the site, not arguing back and forth. Well, at least start for you two**