Abbey Clancy Thong

13cm

Aaaand another coming out of the woodwork.

The main reason we are arguing is because of the fact that one user is not respecting the rules of this forum. Not once but from the start of the forum. In your first post you say that thongking needs to get his shit together. Yes, many of us would like to see this guy going away with his crappy posts. I visit this site on a daily base, just as i did with the old forum. Maybe thongking has to approve more members with moderator abbilities. That way we can all keep the site clean instead of arguing. Also the site does not only run on comments it also runs on views. People that are here everyday contribute to the forum as well. Of course contributions with pics are more important. But allowing somebody to post pics mostly without thongs on the wrong imagehost is a high price in my opinion.

And as far as poth2747 comments are concerned i am almost sure nobody from the uploaders cares about those. The ' i want to be her panty drawer' and ' i want to see her panty drawer' comments are every day. The guys comments are the same and contribute to nothing at all.

Cr2606

I'm with 13cm. I also visit every day and grow tired of shots that should be in other areas (candid ass for example, as per some of the shots in this thread). I also grow sock and tired of people saying "I wish I could see her panty drawer". This is a thong appreciation/voyeur forum - get in line, we all want to see the respective celebrity's underwear drawer.

So guys im still wondiring does the picture look like she is wearing 2 thongs ? Or is it just me. Im not going to post the link to the picture again because i dont want to make people angry. I allready postet the link once im talking sbout the picture where she is leaning in the car with a massive whale tail im sure yall know wich one i mean.

Panty pervert

Staff member
So guys im still wondiring does the picture look like she is wearing 2 thongs ? Or is it just me. Im not going to post the link to the picture again because i dont want to make people angry. I allready postet the link once im talking sbout the picture where she is leaning in the car with a massive whale tail im sure yall know wich one i mean.

I'm pretty sure it's a double string thong, one thong two strings, couldn't find an exact match but something similar to this design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 137