My Cock

Bigugly

After posting picture of misses guess I should add at least one of myself. image.jpg

Bigugly

Wife keeps me more than happy with hand jobs and pussy. She does like me rubbing my cock in her ass crack loves the feel of it rubbing across her asshole and parting her pussy lips at same time. Yes I blow big loads, routinely hit her face when I pull out, she likes watching it and feeling it land on her bare skin. She loves it all over her tits. She has a dental issue as in her jaws don't align properly and although painful she still surprises me with a BJ periodically and tries to swallow it all down.

Last edited:

poth2747

Wife keeps me more than happy with hand jobs and pussy. She does like me rubbing my cock in her ass crack loves the feel of it rubbing across her asshole and parting her pussy lips at same time. Yes I blow big loads, routinely hit her face when I pull out, she likes watching it and feeling it land on her bare skin. She loves it all over her tits. She has a dental issue as in her jaws don't align properly and although painful she still surprises me with a BJ periodically and tries to swallow it all down.

sounds like fun, what type and size panties she wear, how old is your wife.

Bigugly

She's 45 wears a medium panty, woman bikini style. She does however wears mine sometimes, don't know why she just does.