ispy

ayyovic

I was recently on vacation in Central America and was pleased to see that girls there still rock thongs all the time. For these shots... I was at a restaurant for dinner with my wife and the girl behind her had this black tail creeping out. The girls date and the staff seemed attentive so I had to be quick. Sorry for the pic quality, it was outside at night time with no lighting so... it is what it is haha

zombieguy

Awesome that is really hot ! Too bad the chair hides the back she would have given such a good view from that window !

ayyovic

nice shots man. did she pull up her pants or try to hide her thong after you snapped her.
Nope, I had the flash off to keep attention away from me. She was clueless to her thong hanging out until she got up later to go to the bathroom. When she came back she had adjusted a little.

ayyovic

Here is a random collection of VTLs and VPLs from the same vacation. Sorry again for the lighting. Most of these were taken in a dark nightclub on NYE, so I had to adjust the levels a bit in pshop.

ayyovic

Snapped a few of these earlier this week. Have seen her with a tail popping out a few times but was never quick enough to catch it before.

Snapped another one of a different girl but had to edit the photo because of the black leggings not showing enough in the original

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, this place is thong heaven. Where is it exactly?