Aunts best friend

Gstringwow

Omg I have had the best few weeks of my life! I went to my Aunts house a few weeks ago and she had her neighborhood best friend over for a BBQ.
She is the hottest milf I have ever seen!! It turn out he had just been devoriced and has 3 young kids.
She was wearing a tiny red dress and I could definitely see the line of a G-string when she would turn into the sun.
Omg I could not stop watching her all day.

A few days later I was at our local bar and she was there. She was wearing tight low-rise jeans and a tight top her breath are huge and definitely fake!
As the night progressed we ended up playing pool and laughing the night away. After a few more shots it was time to leave as I walked her to her car, we were very tipsy she gave me a hug that felt like it lasted forever!
She then said she had a great time and would love to do it again soon so she gave me her number.
The next morning she texted me saying she hadn't had that much fun since she was in her 30's. I think she is probably 45-50 and I am 31. I have never been really attracted to old women be she was truly an exception
The text message kept coming and they started getting more flirty.
A couple days of flirting text and she finally agreed for me to come over to her place, when her ex husband had the kids.
As I interesting the door she was in jeans again with a very reviling top, that comfirmed her tits were fake!;) they are way bigger than I ever thought omg!!!
We sat on the back porch and had great time again, and by the end she got me my last glass of wine and came and sat on my lap, at the same tI'm i saw here g-string slip from there jeans. Omg it was hard to keep my cock from getting hard!!!
We then started the touchy Feely game. I could hold it back any more and I moved in for the kiss. She was down and started deep breathing and moving her ass back and forth on my lap. Game on!! Or I thought she then got up quickly and said she couldn't do this.
I agreed and we laughed about it and I went home:(
The next day the texts started again but now with sexy pics.
Its been a week and I am still wait for her kids to go back with the father.
I would like to share the pics she sent as they are amazing, even a whaletail one.
How do u upload???

Proudbf

If you don't get it figured out, feel free to email me and I would be happy to upload for you.

And if you want the best time of your life, just tell her that you are not sure she can handle you!!! That usually makes older women go crazy, in a good way.

Last edited:

poth2747

I am waiting for the pictures, please keep us updated when you see her again, sounds like you are in for a good time.

Proudbf

EditIMG_20160209_150236.jpg Message_1454022740170.jpg

Sorry for the delay.

Gstringwow

Today was huge break threw!! I think she is super horny and ready for tomorrow when the kids see there father again.
She has been texting me all day!
I even got her to text me the panty set she wore to work today! She must know I have a panty fetish by now!!haha
Omg I can't wait for tomorrow night!!

Gstringwow

She also said she has a photo she took during the ones in the mirror she is too scared to send!
I am working very hard to get her to send!!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Love this story! She looks extremely sexy. Good luck with her and keep us up to date :)

poth2747

wow cant believe she sent you those photos before you slept with her. she must me extremely horny and bet you are to. how long has it been since she had sex, you are definitely going to have a great weekend with her, cant wait to hear all the details bet she will be great in bed.

Gstringwow

I know I can't belive it eather!!
I don't think she has had much sex if any, since the devorice.
She if very busy with work and taking care of three kids.
She is very hot and cold, like right now she is so embarrassed that she sent them.
I will not be able to sleep tonight!