My errand's in the panty drawers

laudrup

Hey guys,

I am very happy this forum exists. I was quite concern about my actions. But, now, I am even gkad I can share my findings with you.

I introduced you guys to her in a previous thread. But, I feel like she deserves her own posts. Here, this is a girl I met a year ago. She is a French 23 years old. I get to see her quite often since she is my GF's BF. Her body is incredible and I got into her pantiy drawer sometime when she invites us to her place to hang out. I even have currently some of hers I can play with.

I have some other pics to come if you like her.

Last edited:

pantyraider413

Four more:
[URL=http://imagetwist.com/t0sk50oih3gq/IMG_5829.JPG.html] [/URL]

I, so much, want to fuck her from behind with this thong still on her...

I am very looking forward to the return of the sun I will take tons of pics of her gorgeous ass and her thongs I can tell you that they smell quite delicious. I must wank with them at least once a day...

Some very nice shots you have there. Would love to see her whole drawer if possible

skunkplant

Wow, she has some fantastic thongs and such an amazing bum!!

You are very lucky to be playing with her thongs!

laudrup

She came to her place this weekend. The first night, I caught a glimpse of a very sexy thong. The next day, I went directly to her room when she was in the shower. I found the responsible:

This thong smelt so fucking good I can not even describe it...

Then, later in the weekend, I saw her sitting on the couch with this great thong. It is not a whale tail but I can assure that it was fucking hot. The excitement of taking the pics without being noticed was great.

Later, I went to her room while she went out and took this pic of the thong.

Last edited:

Bigman-16

Banned
LOVE THIS AND FRENCH WOMEN!
are you in college?....I am and have french friends...maybe we are at the same school and can panty play together ;)

wrigduo

Wow, grey panties, is my favourite color. She is very sexy and the panties are amazing. Dude, you must take one, so she will notice it and she will know that you took it. That will spice up things hehe :D

laudrup

Hey guys,

sorry for the lack of updates. It will come soon. I am spending some time with my GF who also has very nice thongs. I really enjoy buying her thongs similar to her friend's. ;)

This girl's size is S I think although she likes to cut the price tag. I have already stolen five of her thongs. But, I intend to take more in the following months... I will show you what I have when back at home.

This one was quite dirty but it smelt good...

And a little bonus with her ass:

What would you do in my position? How would like to take her?

Cheers

Last edited:

ellysthongs

You should find a newish looking thong from her friend and give it to your gf, pretending you got it for her. Then fuck her in it :D

laudrup

Yesterday, I went to their place for dinner. It was quite casual and while eating I noticed we could see her back when she was sitting. Then, when we went on the couch and all I could think about was trying to sit right next to her. I managed to find my way, and I was not disappointed at all. She had the sexiest thong I ever saw and I could see it again and again. I took few pics without anyone noticing.

Finally, I followed the chick in the kitchen. I dropped something on the kitchen floor so she had to get down and grab it. I took this last pic.

What an epic night it was for me!

For those interested, you can PM me, I may send more pics from her facebook ;)

poth2747

what a hot update, love her thong, bet you would love to get a hold of her thong. lets see more of her.