Girls struggling with thongs

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Anyone else finds this sexy?

I love it when girls find their thongs annoying,
When they wear them because its better under their clothes, but not like to wear them.

Or when they have wedgies and their thong are up their butt, and you see they are uncomfortable and the struggle of them trying to fix their thong.

Just curious if anyone else like girls who wear thongs but not really like it!?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I love watching Dawn do this thing after she takes off her pants and takes her thumb and runs it from the top by the waistband and down as far as she can to un-wedgie the thong from your booty.

The biggest problem with this side kink is that most chicks that wear thongs have no problem with them. I mean, Dawn complained once that the thong she was wearing had a weird seam right on her butthole. But like, I've never seen her walking around the mall and go "oh god this fucking thong is driving me nuts".

Maybe there are some chicks out there that legit only wear thongs for specific reasons and hate it. What kind of example might that represent?

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
I love watching Dawn do this thing after she takes off her pants and takes her thumb and runs it from the top by the waistband and down as far as she can to un-wedgie the thong from your booty

This is so freakin hot when girls do this! I love it.

The biggest problem with this side kink is that most chicks that wear thongs have no problem with them. I mean, Dawn complained once that the thong she was wearing had a weird seam right on her butthole. But like, I've never seen her walking around the mall and go "oh god this fucking thong is driving me nuts".

Maybe there are some chicks out there that legit only wear thongs for specific reasons and hate it. What kind of example might that represent?

yeah well not really hate them, but more when they dislike the wedgie they have, or when their thong is to small and they feel uncomfortable and they just are complaining. Love it!

Gbanger

I'm with you guys. Nothing drives me crazier than catching a woman picking her butt desperately trying to dislodge the underwear out of her ass. Whether it be a thong gone wrong or granny panties that have bunched up too far, it stops me dead in my tracks ever time. I even requested on TONYS thread that he specifically look for pics of women pulling their underwear out of their asses. hahaha.

I have a theory on why I find this so hot, but first I want to address why I think this is so rare. Scott is absolutely correct. People that wear thong underwear aren't bothered by it. You are much more likely to see a girl wearing granny panties (I consider any non-thong/string underwear to be granny panties. So this includes boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, etc) struggling to fix their wedgie or complaining how their underwear is riding up their ass. The only time you'll see a thong wearer doing it is if she's just started wearing them or if her thong is too small. You're never going to see a seasoned thong wearer publicly picking her butt.

So if thongs are by design always riding up your butt, then why are thong-wearers the least likely to have problems with their underwear riding up their butts? Well, I wears men's thong underwear exclusively pretty much everyday, so I'll try to use my years of experience to explain this apparent oxymoron.

-First, and most importantly, wearing a thong does not feel like having a wedgie*. How this is possible, I don't know. I'm sure somebody can write a whole thesis about the lack of material and upward force on thong underwear, but whatever the scientific explanation the bottom line is it's not like having a wedgie at all. I remember being surprised about that fact when I first started wearing thongs. The sensation wasn't that my underwear was riding up my ass... it was more a sensation like my ass was hanging out of my underwear. And now I don't even notice it. For thong wearers, wearing a thong is like wearing socks. It just not something you think about or notice. If I ever have an issue where I need to adjust my thong, it's almost always because of something amiss up front in the pouch. The backside surprisingly never bothers me. It's not like I have some special, numb buttcrack either. I actually hate wedgies. In fact, the main reason why I transitioned from wearing thongs just for fun to wearing thongs as everyday underwear is because I was fed up with my boxers/briefs bunching up my crack all day and constantly having to pull them out. People joke and call thong underwear "perma-wedgies" but to me boxers are the true perma-wedgies. Every guy is acutely aware of how it feels to have their boxer shorts perpetually creep up their ass all day, so they wrongly project that sensation on what wearing a thong must feel like. Truth is though, it's not the same thing.

-Secondly, there is no point in picking your thong out of your butt. It's not going to do anything. A thong is designed to slide between your buttcheeks. So you can pick it out, but the second you release that strap it's going to go right back up your ass. If you want to get the thong out of your butt, you actually have to take your thong off. Plus, there is no simple or discrete way of getting it out of your crack. You literally have to stick your hand down the back of your pants or really dig like a backhoe into your asscrack. Realistically, even if you wanted to pick your thong, you wouldn't be able to get it without loosening your pants. Obviously this isn't acceptable behavior in public, so it never happens.

-Number Three is closely related to Number Two. Thong underwear is designed to hug your asscrack. To wear a thong is to have a piece of fabric between your buttcheeks. That's just what wearing a thong is. So for people who wear thongs, this is just a commitment that they make when getting dressed and they deal with it. It's not an issue because when they decided to put a thong on in the morning, they've already come to accept that it was going to be up their ass. Nobody ever says, "I'm definitely wearing a thong today" and then when they put it on says, "why is it in my crack? I didn't sign up for this! I want to wear a thong, but I don't want to have any fabric between my cheeks!" For seasoned thong wearers, having a strip of fabric up your butt isn't a big deal. They are cool with it.

-Finally, thongs don't bunch or ride. The second you put it on, it's already at "max wedgie." Like, there's no possible way it can get any more up your butt. It's just there, you don't ever have to fiddle with it. So if your thong is comfy when you put it on, it's gonna stay that way all day long because it's not going to move in anyway. There is no fabric to bunch and it can't get any more between your asscheeks. Full back underwear will shift, ride, and bunch through out the day. They leave their default position and need fixing/readjustment. This is not an issue with thongs. I've had a thong up my ass all day long today and yet I don't even notice any discomfort because it's in the same position as it was when I put it on this morning.

*NOTE: This is assuming your thong is the correct size. If you are wearing a thong that's too small, obviously that shit is going to feel like an endless wedgie from hell.

So that's my explanation for why thong-wearers are rarely ever caught digging their strings out of their asses. I realize everyone is unique and I don't mean to speak for everyone. I'd love to hear the thoughts from other regular thong wearers on this. Are you like me and never have an issue, or do you guys/gals struggle with your thongs being between your buttcheecks all day?

At last, that brings me to my theory for why I find this so hot. Again, this is something I'd love to hear other member's opinions on, but this is mine:

When you are with a girl whose wearing a thong, it fills your mind. If you are anything like me, knowing that she is wearing a thong drives you crazy! You can't think of anything else, and its a struggle to keep your cool and remain coherent. All you can think about is that sexy strap tightly wedged deep between her amazing buttcheeks, and yet she's there completely oblivious. You're eyes bugged out of your head when you saw her VTL and yet she was more concerned with sampling the flavors at the ice cream shop. You are desperately trying hide a raging boner because her thong triangle slipped out the back of her pants when she picked her bag off the ground, yet she didn't skip a beat when talking about last night's episode of the bachelor.

This is the great irony of the "my damn thong is driving me crazy" premise. It's not the girl that is driven crazy from wearing a thong... its the GUY that's driven crazy cuz he knows she's wearing it! Her thong is literally all you can think about. Yet she is thinking about everything but her thong. So this is why it's hot when a girl is struggling with her thong. It's because she is finally giving it attention! She is finally acknowledging that she is wearing a thong! 99.9999% of the time she doesn't give a single thought to her thong. In fact, that's probably why she's wearing it: so she doesn't have to worry about pantylines, wedgies, or looking hot. The thong takes care of all that so she never has to think about it. When she is struggling with her thong or adjusting it though, he mind is where you're is at. Squarely on that thong riding up her ass.

Damn, I just wrote a novel. Well, as you can see I'm very passionate about this subject. I would love to hear everyone's reactions and opinions. What are your thoughts or experiences with girls struggling with thongs!?

Last edited:

some guy

I consider any non-thong/string underwear to be granny panties. So this includes boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, etc

That's not really fair to cheeky non-thongs, though. I don't consider cheeky boyshorts "granny panties." There's a very common false dichotomy about women's underwear - either it's a tiny g-string or granny panties. But women's underwear is wonderfully diverse.

there is no point in picking your thong out of your butt. It's not going to do anything.

Speaking from experience, it can help. Sometimes the thong strap becomes twisted in the crack and needs to be straightened out (but this should only be a one-time thing). Sometimes you just need to let your crack breathe for a second.

Otherwise, I agreed with your post. :)

Last edited:

cheesewiz

Great story overall @Gbanger :cool:

My take
The only time I've heard of girls having issues with their thong and calling it a wedgie (rightly so or not) is when they put it on and either make it too low in the front or too high in the front.
So you've either got the triangle halfway down their butt and need to get the string more wedged in, or they have the back pulled up too much (never for me cause I wanna see it) and the front triangle is below their pussy.

Either way, I love hearing girls talk about it and its usually after spending a long day with them walking or drunk and the million times to the bathroom and the thong is up and down and up and down.
Some days when Im out with friends doing something that they know the'll get get excessively sweaty, they'll bring an extra thong to change in later in the day cause their first one is sweaty or whatever. Also incredibly hot.

Scott

Staff member
Mod

My take
The only time I've heard of girls having issues with their thong and calling it a wedgie (rightly so or not) is when they put it on and either make it too low in the front or too high in the front.
So you've either got the triangle halfway down their butt and need to get the string more wedged in, or they have the back pulled up too much (never for me cause I wanna see it) and the front triangle is below their pussy.

Either way, I love hearing girls talk about it and its usually after spending a long day with them walking or drunk and the million times to the bathroom and the thong is up and down and up and down.
Some days when Im out with friends doing something that they know the'll get get excessively sweaty, they'll bring an extra thong to change in later in the day cause their first one is sweaty or whatever. Also incredibly hot.

Dawn keeps an extra pair in her purse too for that exact reason.

Gbanger

That's not really fair to cheeky non-thongs, though. I don't consider cheeky boyshorts "granny panties." There's a very common false dichotomy about women's underwear - either it's a tiny g-string or granny panties. But women's underwear is wonderfully diverse.

Sometimes the thong strap becomes twisted in the crack and needs to be straightened out (but this should only be a one-time thing).

Thanks for the thoughts someguy! Call me a caveman, but I firmly believe that if it's not buttfloss, then it's granny panties. haha. I do agree though that if your thong is twisted or not sitting right, then it's gonna be uncomfortable, no doubt about that. I was talking more about if you are wearing your thong properly, there's no point in picking the strap out of your ass because it's instantly just gonna go right back there. It's not going to change anything.

My take

Thank you too for the thoughts cheesewiz. You bring up some great points that I hadn't considered. If women are in a hurry or tipsy or for whatever reason they don't take the time to properly place their thong, then they will definitely need an adjustment. This supports some guy's point that if she puts her thong on wrong and the back is twisted or whatever, then she definitely has a reason to pull the strap out and adjust.

So I totally agree with you guys. If a girl is careless or in a hurry when she pulls up her thong, then there is a way better chance of her struggling with it.

Also a great point about when a thong gets excessively sweaty. I know from experience that sucks. Once that strap gets wet it goes from being perfectly comfortable to something you can't wait to pull out of your ass!

So with this new information, I've decided to edit my theory a bit:

People that wear thong underwear aren't bothered by it. You are much more likely to see a girl wearing granny panties (I consider any non-thong/string underwear to be granny panties. So this includes boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, etc) struggling to fix their wedgie or complaining how their underwear is riding up their ass. The only time you'll see a thong wearer doing it is if she's just started wearing them, if her thong is too small, if she didn't properly place her thong in a comfortable position when she pulled it up, or if she's been very active and her thong is all sweaty. You're never going to see a seasoned thong wearer publicly picking her butt.

Last edited:

x20

I love it when women pick out their thong from the ass.
Here's a really good example, have always loved this pic:

Also found this clip recently with a girl frequently having to adjust her g-string on the beach, she shows up about 2:21 in:

In high school, this girl in my grade was picking at her butt and was muttering something about "picking my thong out of my ass". I perked up and said "what?". She just sighed and said "nothing". I got some great whale tail sightings back in those days.

On this topic, I always loved those old Hayden Panettiere pics with her hand down her pants struggling with her thong.

K

kiyoothong

It depends on what size you wear. If your thong is too small for you, the strap can cut deep into your crack. Also there is a lot of rubbing going on when you have a small thong on. I had this issue when I started off with women's thongs. They were too small for me, so I couldn't wear them for too long.

Also, I think chicks find g-strings uncomfortable because they cut deep. That's why they wear cheekies.

K

kiyoothong

So with this new information, I've decided to edit my theory a bit:

People that wear thong underwear aren't bothered by it. You are much more likely to see a girl wearing granny panties (I consider any non-thong/string underwear to be granny panties. So this includes boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, etc) struggling to fix their wedgie or complaining how their underwear is riding up their ass. The only time you'll see a thong wearer doing it is if she's just started wearing them, if her thong is too small, if she didn't properly place her thong in a comfortable position when she pulled it up, or if she's been very active and her thong is all sweaty. You're never going to see a seasoned thong wearer publicly picking her butt.

I agree with this new theory.

Ghettoman

Just a few days ago, I wish I had recorded it but one of my young coworkers was (at least I think) wearing a thong because around the afternoon that day I noticed her sticking her hands down her pants and adjusting her underwear, the first time I noticed was when we were on the elevator together and she turned towards me(that way I couldnt watch her stick her hands down her pants) and then she adjusts them and I heard a big snapping noise because she might have slipped while pulling it up. This instantly drove me fucking nuts.. I was horny instantly over the fact that it was only us in the elevator and she was comfortable with doing such an (technically inappropriate but at the same time shouldn't be inappropriate) adjustment. I instantly knew exactly what she was doing because I love seeing girls do it. I played it off completely, I didnt try to stare while she did it because I knew she at least thought I was ignorant enough to not know what she was doing. But Ive seen girls adjust their thongs so many times that im almost 100% sure she had a thong on. She did it a few more times throughout the day but was very cautious on when exactly to do it so it made it hard for people to see. It drove me nuts, all I could think about was what underwear she might of had on that day because since I started working with her I had never seen her do that. Unfortunately she only works 2 days out the week so I dont see her except for on those 2 days. Im hoping to god that I get lucky again and catch her doing it, because im going to try to get a better view next time ;)

Ghettoman

Update to my story, forgive my insane levels of creeping but I made my alternative snapchat into a "fake girl" snapchat and added the girl I work with, lied about knowing her from school, and then I eventually asked if she wears thongs and she said yes. So that confirms that the day I saw her sticking her hands down her pants to adjust that she without a doubt was wearing a thong. Im pretty masterful at being able to tell so im glad im still on my A game. I really really wanted to go into more detail and ask her if she has to adjust it sometimes or pick it out her ass but then that could risk her not wanting to do it while other people are around anymore (I wasnt scared that I would get caught because remember I played it off the whole day and acted like I didnt notice her doing it) so I left it at that. Lets just hope I can catch it again!!!

wtlove

Update to my story, forgive my insane levels of creeping but I made my alternative snapchat into a "fake girl" snapchat and added the girl I work with, lied about knowing her from school, and then I eventually asked if she wears thongs and she said yes. So that confirms that the day I saw her sticking her hands down her pants to adjust that she without a doubt was wearing a thong. Im pretty masterful at being able to tell so im glad im still on my A game. I really really wanted to go into more detail and ask her if she has to adjust it sometimes or pick it out her ass but then that could risk her not wanting to do it while other people are around anymore (I wasnt scared that I would get caught because remember I played it off the whole day and acted like I didnt notice her doing it) so I left it at that. Lets just hope I can catch it again!!!
Girls wearing a thong at work is hot

Ghettoman

Another update guys, what a day to forget my bag at home... Today was a special day and it frustrated me too.. worked with the girl that adjusts her thong occasionally again.. I was excited because I brought my extra phone to put into a bag to potentially record something hot.. fucking forgot my bag today.. and guess what makes it even worse/hot?? She finally straight up shoved her hand inside her pants to get her thong out of her ass!!! Before today I had never seen her do it, but im guessing shes so comfortable with me now that she doesn't mind. She still obviously faced towards me so I couldnt see her actually pick it, but while she was talking to me I saw her lift the back of her shirt up and saw her arm slowly going inside her pants deeper and deeper, and once she got deep enough she slightly opened her legs too which indicates an obvious thong wedgie. It must have been deep inside her ass crack. I had so many mixed emotions, didnt know whether to be super happy I had finally see her do that, or mad at the fact that I picked the absolute worst day to forget my bag at home.. oh well. Hopefully next friday/saturday Ill get lucky again.. lets just hope that shes just comfortable with doing that in front of me and that it wasnt just a tight thong that she might not bother to wear again :(

Teamcooper

Hi there,

I love this as well. Specifically, as you also elude to, when women think thongs are the obvious answer or necessary and show immediate signs of being uncomfortable with them.

The stories below are taken/ edited from various posts I’ve made on subjects or people I know but should be your thing.

I worked for a while with this girl. Then 19 year old rock chick, fringe and long black hair, Massive boobs, U.K. Size 14. I always saw her in baggy scruffy jeans and she never wore anything tight. I had seen plenty of slips from her but always cute charter style boy shorts. Then one day she came to work in black leggings! I spent all day trying to see what underwear she had on! What's a long day! But then as me a guy were talking she was working and bent down right next to us to move something and here is was clear as day, a white cotton thong with red trim sticking a mile out her leggings. She clearly knew this and instantly stood up, pulled her t-shirt down to hide and walked away quickly. I never saw her in leggings again!

I very briefly worked with this girl. 5'3"/ long blone hair/ UK size 10/ 24 years old. who was a sort of punk/skater kid and every time I saw her in jeans I could never see thongs or pants lines of any description, she never made any attempt to be "sexy" so didn't know what to expect. Can imagine her to be really dirty in bed just due to comments she has made about facials and stuff!
One day she came to work in leggings and pretty soon regretted it as her black (very small!) thong was showing constantly. She must have known as about 5 hours later she has her jacket tied around her waist!

A few months ago I was going out for a few hours and left a nude/ off white lace bra bralette and matching lace thong on my wife’s dressing table before I left.
when I got back I was welcomed to “I guess because I’m wearing these really uncomfortable pants that you want sex?!”

noface32

I'm with you guys. Nothing drives me crazier than catching a woman picking her butt desperately trying to dislodge the underwear out of her ass. Whether it be a thong gone wrong or granny panties that have bunched up too far, it stops me dead in my tracks ever time. I even requested on TONYS thread that he specifically look for pics of women pulling their underwear out of their asses. hahaha.

I have a theory on why I find this so hot, but first I want to address why I think this is so rare. Scott is absolutely correct. People that wear thong underwear aren't bothered by it. You are much more likely to see a girl wearing granny panties (I consider any non-thong/string underwear to be granny panties. So this includes boyshorts, bikinis, hipsters, etc) struggling to fix their wedgie or complaining how their underwear is riding up their ass. The only time you'll see a thong wearer doing it is if she's just started wearing them or if her thong is too small. You're never going to see a seasoned thong wearer publicly picking her butt.

So if thongs are by design always riding up your butt, then why are thong-wearers the least likely to have problems with their underwear riding up their butts? Well, I wears men's thong underwear exclusively pretty much everyday, so I'll try to use my years of experience to explain this apparent oxymoron.

-First, and most importantly, wearing a thong does not feel like having a wedgie*. How this is possible, I don't know. I'm sure somebody can write a whole thesis about the lack of material and upward force on thong underwear, but whatever the scientific explanation the bottom line is it's not like having a wedgie at all. I remember being surprised about that fact when I first started wearing thongs. The sensation wasn't that my underwear was riding up my ass... it was more a sensation like my ass was hanging out of my underwear. And now I don't even notice it. For thong wearers, wearing a thong is like wearing socks. It just not something you think about or notice. If I ever have an issue where I need to adjust my thong, it's almost always because of something amiss up front in the pouch. The backside surprisingly never bothers me. It's not like I have some special, numb buttcrack either. I actually hate wedgies. In fact, the main reason why I transitioned from wearing thongs just for fun to wearing thongs as everyday underwear is because I was fed up with my boxers/briefs bunching up my crack all day and constantly having to pull them out. People joke and call thong underwear "perma-wedgies" but to me boxers are the true perma-wedgies. Every guy is acutely aware of how it feels to have their boxer shorts perpetually creep up their ass all day, so they wrongly project that sensation on what wearing a thong must feel like. Truth is though, it's not the same thing.

-Secondly, there is no point in picking your thong out of your butt. It's not going to do anything. A thong is designed to slide between your buttcheeks. So you can pick it out, but the second you release that strap it's going to go right back up your ass. If you want to get the thong out of your butt, you actually have to take your thong off. Plus, there is no simple or discrete way of getting it out of your crack. You literally have to stick your hand down the back of your pants or really dig like a backhoe into your asscrack. Realistically, even if you wanted to pick your thong, you wouldn't be able to get it without loosening your pants. Obviously this isn't acceptable behavior in public, so it never happens.

-Number Three is closely related to Number Two. Thong underwear is designed to hug your asscrack. To wear a thong is to have a piece of fabric between your buttcheeks. That's just what wearing a thong is. So for people who wear thongs, this is just a commitment that they make when getting dressed and they deal with it. It's not an issue because when they decided to put a thong on in the morning, they've already come to accept that it was going to be up their ass. Nobody ever says, "I'm definitely wearing a thong today" and then when they put it on says, "why is it in my crack? I didn't sign up for this! I want to wear a thong, but I don't want to have any fabric between my cheeks!" For seasoned thong wearers, having a strip of fabric up your butt isn't a big deal. They are cool with it.

-Finally, thongs don't bunch or ride. The second you put it on, it's already at "max wedgie." Like, there's no possible way it can get any more up your butt. It's just there, you don't ever have to fiddle with it. So if your thong is comfy when you put it on, it's gonna stay that way all day long because it's not going to move in anyway. There is no fabric to bunch and it can't get any more between your asscheeks. Full back underwear will shift, ride, and bunch through out the day. They leave their default position and need fixing/readjustment. This is not an issue with thongs. I've had a thong up my ass all day long today and yet I don't even notice any discomfort because it's in the same position as it was when I put it on this morning.

*NOTE: This is assuming your thong is the correct size. If you are wearing a thong that's too small, obviously that shit is going to feel like an endless wedgie from hell.

So that's my explanation for why thong-wearers are rarely ever caught digging their strings out of their asses. I realize everyone is unique and I don't mean to speak for everyone. I'd love to hear the thoughts from other regular thong wearers on this. Are you like me and never have an issue, or do you guys/gals struggle with your thongs being between your buttcheecks all day?

At last, that brings me to my theory for why I find this so hot. Again, this is something I'd love to hear other member's opinions on, but this is mine:

When you are with a girl whose wearing a thong, it fills your mind. If you are anything like me, knowing that she is wearing a thong drives you crazy! You can't think of anything else, and its a struggle to keep your cool and remain coherent. All you can think about is that sexy strap tightly wedged deep between her amazing buttcheeks, and yet she's there completely oblivious. You're eyes bugged out of your head when you saw her VTL and yet she was more concerned with sampling the flavors at the ice cream shop. You are desperately trying hide a raging boner because her thong triangle slipped out the back of her pants when she picked her bag off the ground, yet she didn't skip a beat when talking about last night's episode of the bachelor.

This is the great irony of the "my damn thong is driving me crazy" premise. It's not the girl that is driven crazy from wearing a thong... its the GUY that's driven crazy cuz he knows she's wearing it! Her thong is literally all you can think about. Yet she is thinking about everything but her thong. So this is why it's hot when a girl is struggling with her thong. It's because she is finally giving it attention! She is finally acknowledging that she is wearing a thong! 99.9999% of the time she doesn't give a single thought to her thong. In fact, that's probably why she's wearing it: so she doesn't have to worry about pantylines, wedgies, or looking hot. The thong takes care of all that so she never has to think about it. When she is struggling with her thong or adjusting it though, he mind is where you're is at. Squarely on that thong riding up her ass.

Damn, I just wrote a novel. Well, as you can see I'm very passionate about this subject. I would love to hear everyone's reactions and opinions. What are your thoughts or experiences with girls struggling with thongs!?
Thank you so much for this thread. It's like the people on this forum read my mind.

thongLx

I find this such a turn on too!! i've always loved and admired girls who wear thong underware But barring one girl i,ve been with who would swear blind they were the most comfiest thing since big cotton bloomers, the rest have told me that there not too bad and not really uncomfy as such but as my last ex told me 'id still be more comfier without a string up my bum!!
I love this dedication and loyalty to thongs that so many women and girls go through to look sexy, I also love when my girl changes her clothes and you see that little pick at the back with a scrunched up face that its so deep in her ass cheeks it almost up her asshole. Everyday they still wake up and put one on just to not show their panty lines, adding to this growing up I loved to see a girls journey into their big switch in life from going from knickers to thongs, I went through it with my first gf when we were 14, many friends around me at the time, my cousin and even my own Mum, embracing their new destiny of a strap their ass all day long.
That said though girls are a diff breed to us guys what with wearing bras, high heels and clubbing nights out in winter in a small dress their deff more harder then us men and embracing whats uncomfy, me in my tracky b's comfy trainers and jeans prob cant realate tho ive worn thongs loads before sometimes days in a row but still feel that light wedge feeling thats just there on me all day, so i really appreciate their love and willingness to wear these sacred underware.