Girls struggling with thongs

Ghettoman

So I was right guys, the girl I work with is just super comfortable with me luckily!! I had thought that day I saw her sticking her hand in her pants was the last time I'd see it. But luckily I was wrong!! Ever since that day whenever she bends, squats, or moves around she eventually just shoves her hand deep inside her pants to get the thong out her ass. It fucking drives me nuts.. Either she is thinks I have no idea what shes doing, or shes just comfortable enough with me since I havent ever mentioned it to her. But she makes it so obvious even though she makes sure to face towards me lol. I can literally see both hands go behind her back, she usually uses her right hand to hold the thong waistband because I can see her left hand going way deeper in her pants to shove the thong out her ass crack. Not to mention she always opens her legs a little every time shes picking it, so im guessing her thong is literally right up against her asshole each time shes had to pick it and thats fucking hot. She has a pretty sizeable ass too so its pretty obvious she has a thong on because I can see the lines when she bends over and her ass jiggles a lot when shes moving.. Im actually happy she doesn't work every day, because ive never been drove this nuts in my life.. This is also why I love Volleyball, because you sometimes see a girl just shoving her hand in her pants deep in her ass crack and you just immediately fantasize about so many things.

Ghettoman

Also, one more thing. She's never even said "Im just adjusting myself" or "Sorry I have a wedgie" so what do you guys think?

thongLx

I love it when a girl does that and just doesnt care, so hot when you see someone relieve themselfs of that thong wedgie, if not only for a second before it goes straight back between their ass cheeks. #Thonglife

Ghettoman

Damn guys, saw another adjustment today but it wasn't from the girl I usually talk about. It was my favorite girl at front desk that always says hi to me when I come in!! Shes 27, cute short white girl about 5 foot with a nice butt on her. She always wears leggings to work (I wish the other girl I talk about did, luckily for her she wears black jogger pants so its kinda hard to see a VTL or how big her ass really is) but the front desk girl always wears leggings. Since im obsessed with girls adjusting themselves, I first noticed when she pulled her pants up one day, it wasn't the ordinary leggings pull up, because her leggings are usually pulled up past her bellybutton so there isnt much need to pull them up. I noticed that she put her thumbs down deep into her pants (like literally deep enough that it almost looked like she was pulling them down, she flashed her pelvic area a little bit which was super fucking hot) and then she pulled them back up really high. It was a super obvious panty adjustment. Unfortunately I dont work front desk so I knew I wouldn't get to see that much unless I wanted to be seen not working. But today on thanksgiving, I had to work a half day shift where I had nothing to do so I was at front desk most the day chatting with her. Eventually before we closed, while turned away from me so I could literally see her whole ass in front of me, she out of nowhere lifts the back of her shirt and sticks her hand inside her leggings to adjust the waistband of her panties. My heart started racing lol.. then she stuck her other hand down there and pulled up the other side.. shes different from the other girl I talk about, she didn't give a fuck that I had a full on glimpse of it (which is another thing drives me nuts, I love when girls just don't care) and what I love is that it reflects her personality a lot, shes that short cute girl thats got a mean dont give a fuck side to her but if you're nice to her shes a little sweetheart to you.

Ghettoman

Hey guys, im putting together a thong picking/adjustment video for this thread, its gonna be a big video too lol. I usually watch volleyball vids and find some when I watch long enough. But I need anyones help on here that would be willing to help me find the 4 digit pin for this volleyball clubs channel on a website I found. I checked from 0000 to 0999 so far with no luck. It didnt take very long to skim through from 0000 to 0999 though so now I need to check through 1000 to 1999 and so on. The more people I get to help the faster I can find more content. Anyone thats interested PM me and ill assign you a section to skim through like 3000 to 3999 and you just have to get back to me if you found the code for it or not. The site doesnt have the greatest security so you have infinite attempts to type in codes lol.

2011FTW

Damn guys, saw another adjustment today but it wasn't from the girl I usually talk about. It was my favorite girl at front desk that always says hi to me when I come in!! Shes 27, cute short white girl about 5 foot with a nice butt on her. She always wears leggings to work (I wish the other girl I talk about did, luckily for her she wears black jogger pants so its kinda hard to see a VTL or how big her ass really is) but the front desk girl always wears leggings. Since im obsessed with girls adjusting themselves, I first noticed when she pulled her pants up one day, it wasn't the ordinary leggings pull up, because her leggings are usually pulled up past her bellybutton so there isnt much need to pull them up. I noticed that she put her thumbs down deep into her pants (like literally deep enough that it almost looked like she was pulling them down, she flashed her pelvic area a little bit which was super fucking hot) and then she pulled them back up really high. It was a super obvious panty adjustment. Unfortunately I dont work front desk so I knew I wouldn't get to see that much unless I wanted to be seen not working. But today on thanksgiving, I had to work a half day shift where I had nothing to do so I was at front desk most the day chatting with her. Eventually before we closed, while turned away from me so I could literally see her whole ass in front of me, she out of nowhere lifts the back of her shirt and sticks her hand inside her leggings to adjust the waistband of her panties. My heart started racing lol.. then she stuck her other hand down there and pulled up the other side.. shes different from the other girl I talk about, she didn't give a fuck that I had a full on glimpse of it (which is another thing drives me nuts, I love when girls just don't care) and what I love is that it reflects her personality a lot, shes that short cute girl thats got a mean dont give a fuck side to her but if you're nice to her shes a little sweetheart to you.
you should get videos of her hand down there. I love that shit!