Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend's Thong

Re: Girlfriend's Thong

Would love to bend her over that counter and have her take pics of her getting fucked

2. Sponsored Links

Love Her!!! Can't wait to see more!! Keep them cumming!!

4. Sponsored Links

Her belly looks pretty sexy when she wears a thong!

6. Sponsored Links

So I talked to her and told her how I get turned on when seeing her thong slips. She said that most of her pants are too tight for that but she will try to find a perfect pair that will let her do that in public. I'm hoping I will get some more pictures of her whaletails soon now.

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by sebajohn123 View Post
    So I talked to her and told her how I get turned on when seeing her thong slips. She said that most of her pants are too tight for that but she will try to find a perfect pair that will let her do that in public. I'm hoping I will get some more pictures of her whaletails soon now.
    you are not the only one hoping to see her whaletails.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by sebajohn123 View Post
    Update:

Here she is stripping down to her thong and then naked. I'd love to hear what you all would want to do to her.

LOVE the strip show!!!!

12. Sponsored Links

Took the liberty of brightening up some of the shots from Page 2. Wanted everyone to be able to appreciate the hotness. Love what you've shared so far!

14. Sponsored Links

looking forward to a update.

16. Sponsored Links

Awesome pics!! Love the series shots of her stripping down, she looks amazing! Hope to see more like that!

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by maverickpetemithcell View Post
    Took the liberty of brightening up some of the shots from Page 2. Wanted everyone to be able to appreciate the hotness. Love what you've shared so far!

Thanks those look great! I hope you all are enjoying her. Her mom is visiting for a couple of days so I won't be able to get much unless I'm lucky. She has started to pull up her thong to tease me though but never long enough for a picture. I should definitely be able to get some whaletail pics in to help near future. She seems to find it really hot

20. Sponsored Links