Window Voyeur

thongz

Was just wondering whether anyone else likes to leave the curtains open when having sex either at home or in a hotel?

Whenever my girlfriend and I stay at hotels I like to purposely leave the curtains opened so that people can see whats going on in our room. Girlfriend will undress and get changed with them open so its likely many people have seen her just parading in her bra and g string. When it comes to sex she will be in her thigh highs and heels too.

One time we were in a hotel and started to get horny so we began to undress each other and the building next door was only several metres away. She stripped me down to my thong and she was in a purple bra & g string with suspenders, thigh highs & heels. We were near the window and she got on her knees and started to suck me off - her ass was facing the window when I noticed people on the same level in the opposite building pointing in our direction. This made me extra hard as I knew they were getting a good view of her ass fully knowing she was giving me a blow job. We changed positions so that they could get different angles of her blowing me and I fucked her mouth every so often as it was so hot knowing we were being watched. We gave them the full show but after 10 minutes I couldn't hold it in anymore and gave a live facial in view of the curious neighbours.