Raid in the laundry basket of buddy's girlfriend

laudrup

Hey guys,

I start here a new topic for this little girl. She is the girlfriend of one my buddy's. She looks very innocent, a little thing with sexy thongs. They invite me over for diner a lot and I always like to go straight to their bathroom where I can access her laundry basket. I found some stuff that might interest you guys:

A bonus pic with the associated body:

I will sleep at their place next week and their wardrobe is located precisely in the guest room...

Last edited by a moderator:

laudrup

She has so many nice thongs! It was a dream come true

I am not home yet. But, I will post more later this week. I also looked into their personal pics and found some nice bikini pics I will upload soon.

Men, she looked so innocent and now all I can think of is how she gets banged every nightsingle. I wish I could install a hidden cam. Any idea of how to?

Last edited:
Wow these are some of the sexiest panties I have seen. Fantastic work. I hope we are getting more ! Please find more what do they smell like ??? And yes dig deeper more bras more everything brilliant work

laudrup

Here are some updates!

That night I spent at their place was incredible. I carefully took pics of all her panty drawer. I spent the night thinking about which one I will pick for my own collection.
I feel like I overheard some moaning from their room. But, I was surely just dreaming. Anyway, I want to install a camera there. Can you guys help? I am sure it will be worth it ;)

wmup0110

Nice variety of panties, and those candid bikini shots of her are great! Keep up the good work!

Wish I could help with the spycam. Hopefully some others can chime in.