Raid in the laundry basket of buddy's girlfriend

They are awesome panties !! Loving the lace ones. Sexy little thing isn't she. Can almost imagine her wearing them. Again how do they smell are they any pussy stains ?? Love that.

laudrup

Amazing! Please tell me you got to sniff a dirty thong or two!!!!
Of course I did and it was great. It was in her laundry basket located right in their bathroom. I directly had a hard on and wanked with this odor in the bathroom.

Here are my very last updates:

I had so much pleasure sharing those pics with you guys. I am glad you enjoyed her as much as I did. I will probably go back to their flat during this summer hoping to find new thongs.

I would love my hands all over them too wow they look amazing I want more and more ! Get some of her drawers too and any toys ! And dirty ones. I would love to see her pussy juice.

dubman

Nice one!!!

Yeah, it's just amazing when the dirty clothes hamper is in the bathroom! It's like it was put there for your convenience!

Just reach in, grab a freshly soiled thong, sniff, stroke and blow a load in the toilet - finish up, wash your hands and come out as if nothing unusual happened! It's the best!!!!!

wmup0110

Awesome work as usual! Gotta love when the hamper is so readily available.

Naturally we'll all be awaiting your next updates. Maybe post some more candids of her while you plan the next visit. It would be a shame to see such a great thread go dormant.

skunkplant

WOW!! You are one jammy SOB!! She is sexy as anything and has some really sexy thongs! You are so lucky to be playing with them all!!

Thanks for sharing and can't wait until your summer vacation!

P

Pantysoaker

This girl sure is slutty. Her boyfriend keeps her looking sexy!

Captain

Men, she looked so innocent and now all I can think of is how she gets banged every nightsingle. I wish I could install a hidden cam. Any idea of how to?

Great thread! You can buy hidden cams on ebay. They can be hidden camera pens, lighters, car keys, teddy bears... You'll great some great stuff with a hidden cam!