Ariel Winter Thong

Asylum

Re: Ariel Winter modern family

Definite top of underwear showing. Wouldn't bet the house on it necessarily being a thong though. Have seen these pics in somewhat higher res on another site and that light bit at the top on the side on pics looks like it might actually be part of the leggings (maybe part of a tag or something) rather than skin between the underwear and the leggings.

More than happy to be proved wrong though!

dayjob

No it is definitely a thong. I saw pictures where there are also holes in her leggings and you can see skin.

Love this btw. To me the hottest young starlet in Hollywood and she has not long after her 18th given us a thong slip we can actually post (although it's certainly not her first slip)

Asylum

More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,432
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,578
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2,290

TTBOY32

Dude it was last year . I think its the one where she fills left out and she win an award and nobody notice . If that helps

I think it was series 7 episode 2 the day alex left for college . Its a black thong slip

waterbottle008

There was another slip in a fairly recent episode too. I know for sure it was a red thong. I too can't remember the episode but it was before the start of the theme song. She was in the kitchen and turned away very quickly to expose it, but I don't think she was 18 at the time...