Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell girlfriend i wear thongs?

How to tell girlfriend i wear thongs?

I've been wearing thongs now for about 15-16 years, but only in the secrecy of my single life and in my own home, mostly i wear women's thongs and have an extensive collection, i have worn mens thongs but they're just not the same for me.

I'm sure we've all wondered before about telling our g/f's if we haven't already, i just wondered for any advice on the best way to bring up/talk about this subject with a girl, my g/f's very easy to talk to and super understanding.... what should i do??

all input very welcome, cheers guys.

2. Sponsored Links

Re: How to tell girlfriend i wear thongs?

Quote Originally Posted by thongfan1 View Post
    I've been wearing thongs now for about 15-16 years, but only in the secrecy of my single life and in my own home, mostly i wear women's thongs and have an extensive collection, i have worn mens thongs but they're just not the same for me.

I'm sure we've all wondered before about telling our g/f's if we haven't already, i just wondered for any advice on the best way to bring up/talk about this subject with a girl, my g/f's very easy to talk to and super understanding.... what should i do??

all input very welcome, cheers guys.
    The most funny thing to do is "accidentally" slip your thong out of your pants.

But the easy thing to do is just sit down. And just make a joke or two about thongs or something. And than tell her, honey, i also want to wear thongs because i think they are really comfortable, are you cool with it? And ask her if she is cool with you wearing girl thongs or she want you to wear mens thongs.

Thats how i did it, and my girls was cool with it. I can put on her thongs whenever i like

Good luck and please let us know how she reacted.

4. Sponsored Links

Ok cool, thanks, she knows that thongs turn me on and that i love it and go mental when she is wearing them, so i guess i'll drop it in there casually at the right moment, which could be a while away!

Thanks for the advice thonglover24, i will let you know how it goes... tell me though, does your g/f enjoy you wearing them or just know that it gets you going?

6. Sponsored Links

My gf prefers me in boxers.

She actually doenst like when i wear thongs because she things its girly.
    She is afraid if we go somewhere someone will see it.

But she wants me to wear what is comfortable for me. And she likes my ass

8. Sponsored Links

I would ask her if she has any strange/embarrassing fetishes, then hopefully if she has some then you can say something like ... actually I quite like to wear girl's thongs as it turns me on... or something like that.
    Check out my other thong website - ThongKing.com
    Get the password for the Celebrity Thong Videos Section Here
    Follow me on Twitter - @Thong_King
    Please support the site and help to keep it alive - My Patreon
    Email me - mrthongking@gmail.com

10. Sponsored Links

I'd be interested if anybody has perfected a way of doing this. Would love to hear everyone's "coming out" stories. hahaha

I think it really depends on their girl though more than anything else. There are women out there who will accept a dude that wears thong underwear, but very, very few women will find it sexy. It's just not a turn on for women like it is for us. Besides, we don't look as good in thongs anyways. I'm a thong wearer too but I totally admit they are not the most flattering underwear for guys.

I'm pretty paranoid about letting people know I wear thongs, but I've had pretty good luck with the handful of ladies that know I do. None find it hot, but some find it funny/fun/unique while the others are pretty indifferent (its your underwear, I don't care what you wear as I shouldn't have to see it anyways). My thong obsession is a pretty big part of my personality though, so it's probably not too much of a stretch for my close female friends to accept that I like to wear them since they know how much I love them.

I do have a few suggestions though:
    1) Men's Thongs. You can try to work female ones in later but to break it to her, its gotta be men's thongs. If she suddenly sees you in a pink, lacy thong with your balls hanging out, she is going to freak.
    2) Confidence. You have to own it. She might laugh, be ok with it. She might freak out, be ok with that too. Do not be wishy-washy, if you are going to do it, OWN IT. Don't make it a big deal, its just underwear.
    3) Make It Her Idea. She knows thongs drive you wild, that is good. Ask her about them. Say you are curious what they feel like and what it's like to wear them. I've talked thongs with a lot of women in my life, and many have been like "Hey, since you love them so much, you should try them." Run with that. "You know what, I will, I wanna see what its like." Which leads to, "Hey, these things are amazing, I'm gonna buy a bunch more. No more fullbacks for me!"
    4) Have Fun. At the end of the day, its fucking underwear. Amazing, inspiring, divine underwear... but underwear none the less. Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself. Girls love laughing, and they love being in on inside jokes. Make it fun, make it a game. Maybe start with Thong Thursday. Every Thursday you both wear thong underwear. Or make it a bet where the loser has to wear thong underwear for a week. Something like that, hope you get the idea.

Hope this helped or gave you some inspiration. Keep us updated!
    Last edited by Gbanger; 12-03-2016 at 04:09 AM.

12. Sponsored Links

I haven't ready all of what's been written, but maybe this thread could help and I finished it off with this post...

Quote Originally Posted by scott.in.dawn View Post
    So I had a random conversation with my sister-in-law who's like 20ish. We're pretty close, besides my wife, she's my bestie. The day before this her and I randomly went to her first ever trip to Victoria's Secret. Now she's my sister-in-law so I'm like not "Scott", I'm her bestie bro. Anywho, this is the next day and we gotta get somewhere and i gotta go pick her up and she's running late and i'm like wtf and blah blah blah. Sorry for the ramble. She informs me she's finally out of the shower....

So I was just teasing and said I was wearing whatever i said above. I also teased her cause even at VS this chick wanted to buy the most boring shit i'd ever seen. the 'Scott' in me starts thinking of a BF she might have in the near future (she is currently single) and how he might want something that's outside of the grayscale color range. So i'm like, let's take some risks here. She bought her first ever g-string that day. I digress....

Any who, so later on, we had this talk.

Yellow is my wife's name

This fits so perfectly into this discussion, guys. My sister-in-law is without a doubt a catch (think Dawn but 110lbs, 5"7' and blonde) and she says "if he is comfortable with himself who am I to judge?". So what i'm trying to say here is that you never know how a girl will react to how you do you but the bottom line is do you and you never know.

14. Sponsored Links

glad to hear that Scott.

16. Sponsored Links

One of my previous boyfriends wear thongs. I hadn't any problems with it and I think, it's really sexy

18. Sponsored Links

I will have to go through this when/if I get a girlfriend. I probably won't have trouble telling my girl, but I would like my girlfriend to be playful about it. It would be a shame if my girlfriend is indifferent to what I wear. I would like her to find me sexy in a thong. I know the chances of meeting someone like that are slim, but that's what I want from my gf.

20. Sponsored Links