How to tell girlfriend i wear thongs?

thongfan1

I've been wearing thongs now for about 15-16 years, but only in the secrecy of my single life and in my own home, mostly i wear women's thongs and have an extensive collection, i have worn mens thongs but they're just not the same for me.

I'm sure we've all wondered before about telling our g/f's if we haven't already, i just wondered for any advice on the best way to bring up/talk about this subject with a girl, my g/f's very easy to talk to and super understanding.... what should i do??

all input very welcome, cheers guys.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
I've been wearing thongs now for about 15-16 years, but only in the secrecy of my single life and in my own home, mostly i wear women's thongs and have an extensive collection, i have worn mens thongs but they're just not the same for me.

I'm sure we've all wondered before about telling our g/f's if we haven't already, i just wondered for any advice on the best way to bring up/talk about this subject with a girl, my g/f's very easy to talk to and super understanding.... what should i do??

all input very welcome, cheers guys.

The most funny thing to do is "accidentally" slip your thong out of your pants.

But the easy thing to do is just sit down. And just make a joke or two about thongs or something. And than tell her, honey, i also want to wear thongs because i think they are really comfortable, are you cool with it? And ask her if she is cool with you wearing girl thongs or she want you to wear mens thongs.

Thats how i did it, and my girls was cool with it. I can put on her thongs whenever i like:)

Good luck and please let us know how she reacted.

thongfan1

Ok cool, thanks, she knows that thongs turn me on and that i love it and go mental when she is wearing them, so i guess i'll drop it in there casually at the right moment, which could be a while away!

Thanks for the advice thonglover24, i will let you know how it goes... tell me though, does your g/f enjoy you wearing them or just know that it gets you going?

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
My gf prefers me in boxers.

She actually doenst like when i wear thongs because she things its girly.
She is afraid if we go somewhere someone will see it.

But she wants me to wear what is comfortable for me. And she likes my ass:)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I would ask her if she has any strange/embarrassing fetishes, then hopefully if she has some then you can say something like ... actually I quite like to wear girl's thongs as it turns me on... or something like that.

Gbanger

I'd be interested if anybody has perfected a way of doing this. Would love to hear everyone's "coming out" stories. hahaha

I think it really depends on their girl though more than anything else. There are women out there who will accept a dude that wears thong underwear, but very, very few women will find it sexy. It's just not a turn on for women like it is for us. Besides, we don't look as good in thongs anyways. I'm a thong wearer too but I totally admit they are not the most flattering underwear for guys.

I'm pretty paranoid about letting people know I wear thongs, but I've had pretty good luck with the handful of ladies that know I do. None find it hot, but some find it funny/fun/unique while the others are pretty indifferent (its your underwear, I don't care what you wear as I shouldn't have to see it anyways). My thong obsession is a pretty big part of my personality though, so it's probably not too much of a stretch for my close female friends to accept that I like to wear them since they know how much I love them.

I do have a few suggestions though:
1) Men's Thongs. You can try to work female ones in later but to break it to her, its gotta be men's thongs. If she suddenly sees you in a pink, lacy thong with your balls hanging out, she is going to freak.
2) Confidence. You have to own it. She might laugh, be ok with it. She might freak out, be ok with that too. Do not be wishy-washy, if you are going to do it, OWN IT. Don't make it a big deal, its just underwear.
3) Make It Her Idea. She knows thongs drive you wild, that is good. Ask her about them. Say you are curious what they feel like and what it's like to wear them. I've talked thongs with a lot of women in my life, and many have been like "Hey, since you love them so much, you should try them." Run with that. "You know what, I will, I wanna see what its like." Which leads to, "Hey, these things are amazing, I'm gonna buy a bunch more. No more fullbacks for me!"
4) Have Fun. At the end of the day, its fucking underwear. Amazing, inspiring, divine underwear... but underwear none the less. Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself. Girls love laughing, and they love being in on inside jokes. Make it fun, make it a game. Maybe start with Thong Thursday. Every Thursday you both wear thong underwear. Or make it a bet where the loser has to wear thong underwear for a week. Something like that, hope you get the idea.

Hope this helped or gave you some inspiration. Keep us updated!

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I haven't ready all of what's been written, but maybe this thread could help and I finished it off with this post...

So I had a random conversation with my sister-in-law who's like 20ish. We're pretty close, besides my wife, she's my bestie. The day before this her and I randomly went to her first ever trip to Victoria's Secret. Now she's my sister-in-law so I'm like not "Scott", I'm her bestie bro. Anywho, this is the next day and we gotta get somewhere and i gotta go pick her up and she's running late and i'm like wtf and blah blah blah. Sorry for the ramble. She informs me she's finally out of the shower....

1.png

So I was just teasing and said I was wearing whatever i said above. I also teased her cause even at VS this chick wanted to buy the most boring shit i'd ever seen. the 'Scott' in me starts thinking of a BF she might have in the near future (she is currently single) and how he might want something that's outside of the grayscale color range. So i'm like, let's take some risks here. She bought her first ever g-string that day. I digress....

Any who, so later on, we had this talk.
2.png

Yellow is my wife's name

This fits so perfectly into this discussion, guys. My sister-in-law is without a doubt a catch (think Dawn but 110lbs, 5"7' and blonde) and she says "if he is comfortable with himself who am I to judge?". So what i'm trying to say here is that you never know how a girl will react to how you do you but the bottom line is do you and you never know.

aj689

One of my previous boyfriends wear thongs. I hadn't any problems with it and I think, it's really sexy :)

K

kiyoothong

I will have to go through this when/if I get a girlfriend. I probably won't have trouble telling my girl, but I would like my girlfriend to be playful about it. It would be a shame if my girlfriend is indifferent to what I wear. I would like her to find me sexy in a thong. I know the chances of meeting someone like that are slim, but that's what I want from my gf.

Ubuntu1

I think you gotta just come out and own it. I've known chicks that were in to being spanked and all sorts of other BDSM stuff. Saying you like to wear thongs is like a drop in the bucket compared to shit you could be into. If you meet a girl I would be upfront about your desires. If they don't like it, consider moving on and don't try to convert them if they don't like it. I think that's the key here: be upfront early if you can: I'd say a quarter or more of all chicks wouldn't have a problem with it so if one does find one that doesn't have a problem . My 2 cents

K

kiyoothong

Yeah just depends on who you meet. The girls I meet are mostly from church, so I don't know how they would react to my thong. Probably negative.

Ubuntu1

That all depends I think. I've known chicks that were conservative as shit but when it came to the bedroom one of them wanted to be spanked and handcuffed that was her ultimate turn on. I told her thongs drive me insane and she liked it. I should have married that chick I fucked up

Ubuntu1

There probably are a decent amount you'd be surprised. The thing with a kink/fetish is that it is not going to go away, it's the way you're wired. Therefore the only way is to ultimately own that shit and be confident in what you like. If a chick won't compromise with you fuck em and move on to someone who knows what you like and is cool with everything about you . It may be harder to find someone than say someone without a kink but you will find someone if you try and that person will be better anyways since you can truly be yourself you know