Scott.in.Dawn's Hibernation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackthongon3

WOW!!!!!! Dawn's looking sexy as ever!! I really like this set! Just gorgeous!!
Something about her hair...call me crazy but DAMN she looks good!!

chewynate

as a fellow photographer and thong lover i will say you will be missed by the public. your art is beyond words, your sets are incredible. The things you must go through to get the sets you share goes beyond anything. I have followed this site a long time, and you have been the epitomy of what this site is all about. I completely understand what you are trying to do with the private board. If i get an invite, hell yes, cause your posts are what i visit this site daily for above all others. But if not, you will be sorely missed and i hope to see more of your work in the future. Just want you to know, you and your wife are very appreciated

Zebbe

Thank you for your great update like always. I m never disapointed. I hope you will invite me in your private section.

ppf

I'm very sad to hear that you removed your thread. I loved all the hot pictures of Dawn! Your Thread was the reason I've joined this forum. I respect your decision and whish you both all the best! Thank you very much for contribution!

GROWER22

2 awesome sets. Very sexy showing that thong in public. Those high heels look amazing did she end up getting them? Thanks

OhioTater

Hey Scott!!! Awesome sets man. Some of the best you've put out. Like I said back on the ummmmmm thread, (which sucks I can't see at the current moment) no one especially me was going to blame you if you slowed down or took a break from posting. Be it in the public eye or in the private section you created for dawns awesome body and ass. Which by the way the selfie of her shooting her own whale tail...and then you catch it at edit time amazing!!! Hope to see you again soon!

ropps

wow awesome post. don't post really, but man Dawn is hot as hell. This last set was great with her trying on the heels. I myself am a thong and heel lover

Gbanger

*gives standing ovation*

Spectacular. That set completely embodies what this site is all about. Perfect displays of whaletailism. You got your standard crouching whaletail, the bending whaletail, sitting whaletail, down-the-back of the pants whaletail, selfie whaletail, and even Dawn giving herself a wedgie. It's so complete I'm exhausted. Great work Scott, Dawn is the best!

Dirty30Fantasy

This pic is so hot!
The tail, the pose, and the shoes... She's perfect :)
f41fe1471521737.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.