Stories - Female skidmarks in thongs/panties

Forrest

I've lived with a number of female roommates during my years in university and I have seen many of their dirty thongs and panties. What striked me most, apart from some very strong pussy/butt smells, was the fact that almost all of the girls/young women had at least to some degree poop stains particularly in their thongs on a more or less regular basis. Only very few of them had almost no pee/poop stains in their underwear at all. Funnily, the ones with the stains in their thongs were not the "gross fat girls" as you might have expected, but rather some very hot and fashionable young women that would give you the impression that they never fart or poop and always smell like roses if you met them somewhere out in the street.

For example, the 29-year-old tall and brunette high school teacher that has lived with me for about half a year. She had a very prominent butt, but she wasn't fat at all. Although she never wore any thongs, her white, green and blue panties had at least a little brown streak on the butt area almost every day. Maybe she farted a lot as she was lactose intolerant, but I believe that she just didn't wipe her butt very well. Once she must have even shit into one of her green panties as I found them hanging in the bathroom. Although she had washed them out I could still sea a major brown discoloration on the cotton fabric in the butt part. Apart from that she was a very tidy, polite and funny person, so I was very surprised to find out that she was in a way quite to opposite to what I expected her to be.

Have any of you experienced similar stories and observations in that regard??

wrigduo

Totally agree dude! I am a man, 24, and during my college, sometimes my sister was washing my laundry, and she always kept telling me that my clothes and laundry are extremely clean... I am not sick when is hygiene in a question, I am just "regular". But one part of me is above that,and that is- when I poop, if I have to wipe my ass for 30 minutes to leave no marks, I will do it!!!!(ofc its not 30min, I am just overreacting, its more like 5...). Its just....normal to me.

I was rayding a few hot chicks panties and I agree, a lots of skidmarks. Dont know why, dont sure if they dont want to wipe ass properly or dont care.. And I can tell you, that they care about their hygiene, but that part I dont know why they have so bad habbits. Remember one time, when my female friend came to my college town, to go party with her friends, and she was sleeping in my appartment. She changed her clothes and leave. I had some projects to do, and was not in a mood to go in clubs. So ofc I rayded her bag :D :D ..But there was a huge dissapointment. her panties was so dirty and smelling so bad, that I didnt even masturbate to it... and I know how pussy smell, I am not a virgin or something, but trust me dude, I...didnt even masturbate ...just put them back to bag...

stinkythongs

I know this thread is ancient but I thought I'd add something. I don't actually have a fetish for girls pooping but for some reason I LOVE when I get my hands on a girl's dirty thong and there's a little bit on the back.

My younger sister wears nothing but g-strings and back when I still lived at home I would find them after she'd worn them and smell them all the time. Sometimes there was nothing on the string, sometimes just a light brown discoloration...other times it was caked in shit and stunk to high heavens. I know its

The weird thing is if I smelled the bathroom after she stunk it up I'd be gagging, but I would cum so hard and so fast to the smell of her poop on a g-string, or any attractive girl for that matter. Its like it just reinforces the idea that it's been up her ass touching her hole.

HeyCheeko

I know this thread is ancient but I thought I'd add something. I don't actually have a fetish for girls pooping but for some reason I LOVE when I get my hands on a girl's dirty thong and there's a little bit on the back.

My younger sister wears nothing but g-strings and back when I still lived at home I would find them after she'd worn them and smell them all the time. Sometimes there was nothing on the string, sometimes just a light brown discoloration...other times it was caked in shit and stunk to high heavens. I know its

The weird thing is if I smelled the bathroom after she stunk it up I'd be gagging, but I would cum so hard and so fast to the smell of her poop on a g-string, or any attractive girl for that matter. Its like it just reinforces the idea that it's been up her ass touching her hole.
I totally agree. I dont want to be anywhere near anyone's shit but when a (attractive) girl's thong has some smeared on it, I get horny for the same reason - the though of it up there rubbing on her stinky butthole.

When I was a teen I knew a hot but really trashy girl whose mom would let us use their place as basically a flophouse to drink and smoke pot in. There was always at least a half dozen stones just chilling. The place was always a mess including her room - clothes and dirty thongs everywhere...didn't give a fuck. I even remember a couple other girls talking trash about her, one saying "one of her thongs was sitting RIGHT there and you could see her shit on it!"

One time I happened to be alone in her room for a moment when everybody was drunk...picked up a white thong and stuffed it in my pocket. When I got home I took it out to look at it. The back had a slight brown smear of poop on it. I took a couple more thongs off the same girl and they were always pretty stinky and dirty.

Igor

I dated a super cute girl who really had that sweet and innocent look. Even her personality was just as cute as could be. Very shy, kinda quiet. She had this one pink g-string with a bow at the top...whenever I saw it poking out my dick turned into diamonds.

One day she left me alone in her room while she went to the store. I could see part of that g-string in her laundry basket, so as soon as she left I pulled it out. The string was brown and stinky right where it went over her asshole. I beat off like a fiend while I sniffed it and busted a nut like 30 seconds before she got back. Good times.

ElChapoGuzman

Pm?

Vlick67

I think we need to expand on this. Finding good dirty thong and panty pics to jerk to is so hard. When I find them at home I go crazy for them, but it really gets me going when I see pics of girls dirty thongs and panties

thongLx

I agree it doesn't happen often but when your lucky enough to find a cheeky skid mark or even a yellowed/browned string it really gets me going sooo bad, i think for years of thong sniffing theres nothing more disapointing then landing a nice thong and theres not much smell to it so this really spices it up, also as said above it just hits home that this cute sexy string has been so far up a girls ass all day literally wiping it raw with every step she takes theres going to be the odd accident, also the humiliation aspect of it too, gilrs like to be all cute and sexy but their literally leaving a poopy mark where they have not wiped their ass enough

stinkythongs

theres nothing more disapointing then landing a nice thong and theres not much smell to it
Goddamn I agree. Found a sexy little thong worn by a cute girl I know with a huge ass a couple years ago, that I know she wore all day...nice pink string, no smell at all. Then another time I found another one of her thongs, same thing. I guess that means she's clean and not a pig but it's just tragic 😂

thongLx

Goddamn I agree. Found a sexy little thong worn by a cute girl I know with a huge ass a couple years ago, that I know she wore all day...nice pink string, no smell at all. Then another time I found another one of her thongs, same thing. I guess that means she's clean and not a pig but it's just tragic 😂
haha yeah so fuking annoying man I don't know how girls like that do it, massive ass yet no smell on their strings im mean its literally buried deep all day