Girlfriend's Idea About Whale Tails

Lovingit

I'd love more than anything for my girlfriend to whale tail in public - on purpose or just by chance. Whenever her whale tail does show though, she has the idea that it's a tacky look, immediately covering it up. There are times when she doesn't realise it's showing but they are few and far between.
Has anyone encountered this way of thinking and overcome it? She knows I like when her thong shows but won't let it show. Just wanting some thoughts from fellow thong enthusiasts who understand!

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I'd love more than anything for my girlfriend to whale tail in public - on purpose or just by chance. Whenever her whale tail does show though, she has the idea that it's a tacky look, immediately covering it up. There are times when she doesn't realise it's showing but they are few and far between.
Has anyone encountered this way of thinking and overcome it? She knows I like when her thong shows but won't let it show. Just wanting some thoughts from fellow thong enthusiasts who understand!

She has the right idea. Whether it was a thong or hanes cotton fullbacks, the westernized world isn't keen on their chonies being shown to the world. Now that logic has no bearing on the logic of your enjoyment of it. Sounds more like you think she knows you like it, but you might need to be more direct and open about it. I told Dawn gradually over the course of when we dated about my love for thongs. I said it, and then I showed its impact on me sexually. A woman that is paying attention picks up quickly when you cum in 3 minutes when there is a thong involved and 30 when there isn't. (If this is you, your fondness may be considered a "fetish" vs. a "kink".) Show you love that shit. Tell her why. Tell her, show her... Now, if she isn't into the idea, she isn't into it... but perhaps you're speaking smoke signals in Greek but she only speaks Merican smoke signals, know what I mean? And if you can't break through a language barrier about something that is important to you, you got some problems. You with me on this?

/Dr. Phil

pcm0070

Well as you know, I've been here before. It's not an easy hill to climb. It takes patience. The first step is to let it happen. You can't force her to pull her thong out because almost every girl won't do that. Enjoy the times when it slips out casually.

A very large part of my success is I got her to be really confident, and really arrogant about her body. She can't worry about everyone around her. The more confidence she gains, the hotter she will feel in any outfit.

One trick I used when "convincing" her that whale tails were super hot is this argument: what would you rather people see? A sexy thong just slightly slipping out of a tight pair of jeans? Or your ass crack flashing everyone? Of course she probably will say "neither" but I guarantee you she would rather people get a glimpse of her sexy underwear than her ass. I came up with this theory because my girl would constantly tuck her thong way down in her jeans which caused her ass to hang out. She didn't like her ass crack showing.

One thing that helped me is my girl, I think, was just a natural slut. She had a lot of sexiness that she loved to show off. She just had it in her head it was a terrible thing to express yourself in a slutty manor. There's a difference between: slut that sleeps with 100 guys.and: slut that shows off for her one and only guy. Being a slut can give a girl confidence, just in the right context. I wouldn't use that word alot though. Not unless she's comfortable with it. My girl likes it so that's why I use it.

Hopefully some progress is being made with you. Just keep at it and enjoy the little things.

Lovingit

Don't think it's going to happen with my girlfriend.

Scott - she knows it's the thing I get turned on by the most. We've had countless conversations about turn-ons/kinks and I've always said my top one is seeing a girl's thong above her jeans. She 100% knows. The kicker though - the other night I asked if she'd be willing to show her thong a bit over the top of her jeans in public and she said probably not. She definitely feels that people seeing her thong poking out of jeans (doesn't matter how much) would make them think of her as a slut. This reinforced to me what I thought I already knew.

I remember Gbanger writing one time about converting a girl to wear thongs. He said the biggest and hardest obstacle to overcome was when girls felt like it made them slutty for wearing them. My girlfriend isn't afraid to wear them. She owns plenty and wears them regularly. She has this preconceived idea about whale tails though which I don't really know how to overcome.

Pretty bummed. Guess I can't really do anything about it. I still love her, obviously. Just wish she would be more open to the idea. I understand though. I even feel like I'm probably asking too much anyway. She knows it's my big turn on but won't pull her thong up whilst just around our house. I think I'll just drop the thought of her whale tailing. Wishful thinking.

Lovingit

pcm - I think if she did feel confident about her body then she might be more open to the idea. She's gained a couple kg's lately. Nothing noticeable, I still thinks she looks incredible. She just has a negative opinion about her body lately (past couple of months/year). We're both members of the same gym. I go regularly, she hasn't gone since I don't know when.

cheesewiz

asking her to show her thong in public probably isn't the best approach.
Girls usually aren't keen on being asked to do something they're uncomfortable with for an audience.
A good way to start is ask her to do it at home. When you're sitting on the couch together. Reach your hand back and rub her lower back and lightly play with her thong.
It'll take a couple weeks for her to even be able to resist the feeling of pushing her thong down at home. Probably cause since she was 13, she's been making sure it doesn't show. Can't overcome that in a day.
Maybe keep pushing that. Get a hotel room or private hot tub and have her give you a lapdance and show her thong above some leggings or shorts. So she knows you find her sexy. Not just cause you tell her. Because you appreciate her body and what she does for you.
Then maybe buying her a medium instead of a small will get you somewhere in the future, hoping for some public thong straps

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Buy her low rise pants and high rise thongs amd also talk to her about it if you are slick she will finally accept also there is always our good friend alcohol to help smooth the process

Lovingit

I think if I'm going to have any shot at her whale tail showing regularly, I'm going to have to get my girlfriend to the gym with me regularly. She's been busy lately with uni and whatnot. Anyone have any experience with motivating your girlfriend to go to the gym? If she was to feel more confident about her body then I feel she'd be more inclined to let her thong slip out of her jeans from time to time. She wears thongs with jeans pretty much 100% of the time, and her jeans sometimes slide down. Her thong will normally slide down a bit too though since her hips have a bit to them, meaning her thong slides under her hips.

cheesewiz

I think if you're an avid attendee of the gym and she;s self conscious about gaining weight, encouraging her to go with you should be easy.
Maybe she thinks it's just a sausage fest and she's going to be the token girl among all your friends, so maybe going at a different time than you usually would make it seem like you're offering for more than just your personal gain.

Lovingit

My girlfriend's thong has been showing more and more lately. Not a tonne, but definitely more. At home it's showing quite a bit. She only wears thongs under he jeans, but will sometimes still wear her thong low on her hips. I think though once she's going to the gym regularly she will feel more confident about her body and won't care so much if her thong shows (fingers crossed anyway).

This picture is from last week. We went to her sister's house for dinner. After dinner my girlfriend and I were lying on one couch whilst her sister and brother-in-law were sitting on the other couch. My girlfriend was on her back with her legs on my lap. Eventually she turned over into the couch, pulling the covers with her. They lifted to show her leopard-print thong whale tail. Only a couple of inches but super sexy. I looked up to see if her sister and brother-in-law had seen. Her sister looked at me, then looked at my girlfriend and saw her thong was showing. She immediately turned to her husband and said "oh my god, look at my sister! Look how much her thong is showing!" He looked and then grinned. Every once in a while I saw her sister and brother-in-law look at my girlfriend's whale tail. It was a pretty sexy night.

thumbnail_photo 1.jpg

poth2747

great story, love the picture wish I was there to see her thong, looks like she has a nice body, what size thong does she wear.

Lovingit

poth she wears M. Yeah she turned around on the couch to sleep. She didn't know about her thong showing. Thanks willie, thanks Threestring.

This picture is from a couple weeks ago. We were going out for lunch. She wore dark denim jeans and a top that stopped just at the top of her jeans. Didn't get any photos from throughout the day but each time she bent over or sat down her whale tail was showing. At lunch, we were at a table next to 2 guys. She had her back to them. I noticed they were looking at her quite a lot throughout their meal. I thought her whale tail could be a reason. I told her I was going to the toilet (to walk back to the table I would have to come from behind her). When I came back, her black VS v-string was showing pretty much like it is in the picture, with her shirt not covering anything. My dick immediately got hard and stayed that way until we both got home and I could enjoy her ass in doggy.

thumbnail_photo 4.jpg

zombieguy

Great pic ! Seems things are going well for you :) I also love it when I see other random people notice her whale tail