Girlfriend's Idea About Whale Tails

pcm0070

This is a pretty awesome step in the right direction I think! From the sounds of it early on, it wasnt going as well as you had planned. But trust me, this is how my girl got started. Her thong would just naturally stick out. Then she just started noticing me getting turned on my it. I didn't have to tell her.

binderpatel

Lovingit, that's amazing. you could maybe hide the pictures from her and just do new ones? but if u tell her, you run the risk of freaking her out or she says no. tough choice but i love the content so far, unknowing slips are hotter imo

Lovingit

Squatting checking the letterbox. I encourage her to check the letterbox pretty much every day, for obvious reasons

thumbnail_IMG_4280.jpg

Lovingit

Posted a story in the Thong Stories Thread about the same thing last year too. Thought I'd leave it here in my thread

I had the best whale tail experience of my life yesterday. It happened to my girlfriend. We had a shower because she was going to meet a girlfriend of hers for a coffee. We got out and she was asking about the temperature outside, trying to decide what to wear. I wanted her to wear jeans to possibly get a whale tail out of her, so said it quite cool outside. She picked out some mid rise jeans. She also picked out a black VS V-string. She also wore a black shirt and a jacket. She told me that she's like if I came too. When her girlfriend came to the door we hung at our place for a bit before leaving. My girlfriend was waiting on a delivery so we checked the letterbox. My girlfriend's friend and I stopped a bit back from the letterbox. Thank God our letterbox is low to the ground, because my girlfriend squatted down to look in it. Bingo! Her jacket pulled her top up so her lower back was showing. Her jeans also rode down her ass, so what was left was the most perfect black VS V-string whale tail I've ever seen. It was showing a good 3 inches. The best thing was though, for me, that my girlfriend's friend 100% saw. It was perfection. My girlfriend must have felt a breeze on her back and bare bum, because she said "sorry if you guys are seeing crack-attack right now". She then reached around while squatting and felt her thong showing. She said "more like thong-attack, whoops!" and pulled her jeans up while standing up (she also pulled her thong up). My girlfriend's friend said "don't be sorry, that was sexy!" My girlfriend looked a bit embarrassed but a bit pleased too.

Jesus Christ, what a moment.

Lovingit

Went out for dinner with my girlfriend last night. Went to an Indian restaurant. When we got home, my girlfriend ran into the bedroom and jumped on our bed. I walked in to this view.

IMG_4014.JPG

Needless to say, I peeled her jeans down and rammed my dick in her hard.

Thongsta

I'm just reading this thread. I love how it all unfolded.

Ur girl is amazing.

I'll stay tuned for updates

I have stories too

Feel free to PM me

Ubuntu1

Ya love that pic of her squatting on the bed. Bet walking in, seeing a perfect ass with a whaletail sticking out of jeans is like an instant shock to your brain.