Where to buy "yoga thongs"

kkid2014

Hey everyone, I know the Whaletail community is a wealth of knowledge, so hoping you all can help....

I have found a particular thong that I really wanna buy for my lady, but seems to be unfindable for purchase. It is a Reebok "No show" thong. I have tried googling and find several mentions of it, but the only place where one can actually buy it is from Dicks Sporting Goods. The problem is, you can't buy it from the website, and the couple local stores don't have it in stock. Anyone know another place to buy this exact thong? Or perhaps another website that has a great selection of thongs for sale? Particularly ones similar to those from Reebok, Asics or other soft, stretchy material. Ive seen the style sometimes labeled as "Yoga" thongs and sometimes located with yoga pants, shorts, and other similar constructed activewear.

On a different note, Id love to find a good retailer for the original Victorias Secret cotton thongs with the lettering embroidered in the waistband, specifically solid color thongs with white lettering. It seems those aren't currently manufactured anymore, or if so, I can't find them on the VS website. Looking for New inventory only, nothing used.

Thanks a million, I appreciate any help I can get.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Hey everyone, I know the Whaletail community is a wealth of knowledge, so hoping you all can help....

I have found a particular thong that I really wanna buy for my lady, but seems to be unfindable for purchase. It is a Reebok "No show" thong. I have tried googling and find several mentions of it, but the only place where one can actually buy it is from Dicks Sporting Goods. The problem is, you can't buy it from the website, and the couple local stores don't have it in stock. Anyone know another place to buy this exact thong? Or perhaps another website that has a great selection of thongs for sale? Particularly ones similar to those from Reebok, Asics or other soft, stretchy material. Ive seen the style sometimes labeled as "Yoga" thongs and sometimes located with yoga pants, shorts, and other similar constructed activewear.

On a different note, Id love to find a good retailer for the original Victorias Secret cotton thongs with the lettering embroidered in the waistband, specifically solid color thongs with white lettering. It seems those aren't currently manufactured anymore, or if so, I can't find them on the VS website. Looking for New inventory only, nothing used.

Thanks a million, I appreciate any help I can get.

Ebay. Search "vintage Victoria's Secret thong" and sift through the pages. They're pricy, though.